Fosse69

Advert

47 minutes ago, 1 said:

Ripley

Sang Smith Yak Grant

Arblaster Ojo

Devine Garrity Chislett

Uche

Why would anybody play 5 at the back against a team that can't score a goal? It's a total waste of resources that we should be using further up the pitch.

True but this is Crozzer ball remember 🥱 

3 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

1:0 loss incoming cant wait!!

You hear the after match chat.  It was a finely balanced game, we had 70% of the play, but we lost to an error.  We will stick together and work it out.  We played lovely football and passed it around a lot.  However, we switched off and their striker scored their only chance on our goal.

1 hour ago, 1 said:

Ripley

Sang Smith Yak Grant

Arblaster Ojo

Devine Garrity Chislett

Uche

Why would anybody play 5 at the back against a team that can't score a goal? It's a total waste of resources that we should be using further up the pitch.

Are Arblaster and Devine still at the club?

23 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

If Saturdays  result is the same as last seasons 4-0 defeat will fans expect a swift response from Carol?

Let's be a little more optimistic than that.  Let's get behind the team and, fingers crossed we'll get a result at St. James' Park.  However should we be badly beaten then the Crosby doubters will have a justification for calling for action.

23 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Perhaps Exeter will be impressed as we kept the score down to 2 at Bolton, since they conceded 7 on their recent visit. A win needed here, not the least for a confidence boost.

winning is an interesting concept for a side that doesn’t look like scoring and is set up not to lose with a manager that sets up not to lose rather than win and I will settle for a scrappy one nil but they will ensure they don’t concede but a draw won’t settle my worries sadly 

3 hours ago, robf said:

Iacovitti in and Nathan Smith out? Are you sure? 

Very sure it won't happen it will be Mr Calamity in .

A captain who is captaining us like we on the titanic .

I know Ivavetti was at fault for goal 1 tues but it was a nothing game (just one of them things ).

I think at full speed with him being left footed and Jones are only only LCH out you have to have the balance right .

No doubt Crosby will  shoehorn Smith in as he is is captain captain of a team who have failed win any league game since sept 16th .

On that basis I'd change the captain and the manager .

UTV 

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

If Saturdays  result is the same as last seasons 4-0 defeat will fans expect a swift response from Carol?

It wont be a 4-0 defeat.

In fact even we lost 1-0, or drew or even won the game, it is far too late fro Crosby to save his job.

How a win at a team Saturday who are in a far worse predicament than us after we have not won a league game for nearly 3 months, can keep someone in a job is beyond me.

Crosby is beyond saving and he is losing more of the fanbase by each passing day.

If the club are allowing Crosby the game v Middlesbrough before making the change, then that's very tragic.

For the record, I think we will win on Saturday and keep a clean sheet but it is far too late now for Crosby

10 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Fancy us for a win on Saturday and a turning point in our season. I remember Rudge going about 20 games without a win a couple of times in his time as manager and we were better for sticking with him. We can`t keep sacking manager`s at the first bad run. 

I really wish people would stop referencing Rudge when he was in this situation. Firstly, football has changed since then. Secondly, that’s the anomaly, not the general rule. There’s a bad run and then there’s this debacle.

17 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Fancy us for a win on Saturday and a turning point in our season. I remember Rudge going about 20 games without a win a couple of times in his time as manager and we were better for sticking with him. We can`t keep sacking manager`s at the first bad run. 

Croz isn't a manager 

59 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Very sure it won't happen it will be Mr Calamity in .

A captain who is captaining us like we on the titanic .

I know Ivavetti was at fault for goal 1 tues but it was a nothing game (just one of them things ).

I think at full speed with him being left footed and Jones are only only LCH out you have to have the balance right .

No doubt Crosby will  shoehorn Smith in as he is is captain captain of a team who have failed win any league game since sept 16th .

On that basis I'd change the captain and the manager .

UTV 

Nah. There's a lot of problems at the club starting with the manager. Then there's the strikers, the left flank and several more.

However,  I don't believe Nathan Smith is one of them. He has earned the right to be one of the first names on the teamsheet in my view.

For me, Iacovitti is a far bigger liability. That's not because he is a poor player just that when he gets a knock it takes him several games to get up to speed and during that time, he is prone to errors. It happened at the start of the season and it has happened again now. It wasn't just the Wrexham game, he was at fault at Shrewsbury too when he lost the forward. Right now, I would be worried if he was in the back three for such a vital game. 

Archived