onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

42 minutes ago, robf said:

If this is to be believed, Uche is having a medical today...

Interesting they have signed both strikers. Looks like a change of system with Blackett Taylor going to Derby and they are going for it to get into the playoffs.

I would love to know the fee for Uche. I just can't see us doing any deal for less than 200k  otherwise its not worth it given we will need to use that money to reinvest at the most expensive time of a transfer window.

Advert

7 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

So your saying he's bad in the air but because he wins in in the air with his strength and work rate he's bad? He's good in the air.

what is this nonsense your coming out with? i said he's got his assets which are his strength & his work rate. He's awful in the air he uses his strength well when the ball is played into his feet. That depends on his control which again is poor at times. All in all he's not a good footballer he's a nuisance for defenders which is a positive if used in the right way. I'm not slagging him off i love the bloke, i want him to stay but it's looking more likely that's he's going 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Warren said:

Deeney will find it easy to complete his 4 game touchline ban now. If he came to Vale he'd certainly bring some fighting spirit on and off the pitch.

Thats why he was sacked …. For slagging the players off in public. Not sure he could get his head in our dressing room as he’s an overinflated opinion of himself 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnJames said:

Thats why he was sacked …. For slagging the players off in public. Not sure he could get his head in our dressing room as he’s an overinflated opinion of himself 

He strikes me as the kind of guy who would polish his car with sandpaper, braindead.

Dale Vince has completely lost the plot down there, he's made one stupid appointment after another this season.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Maybe, but saying "Carol will cash in every opportunity she gets" is unfair. She's not Smurthwaite. I'm not necessarily blaming Flitcroft either, I clearly stated this might all be out of Vale's hands. 

You’re probably right, it might be unfair. Just when she isn’t paying bills to paramedics who stand in the cold all night just in case something happens (like fans, in a way) it gets you wondering. Also when thinking of the future how can we build a team that will compete at the top of this league when we won’t pay anyone over 3k a week? And the ones we do pay 3k a week are shipped out to teams level with us at the first opportunity? 

• Confused 1

Sad to see Uche go, as seems to be the case.

He brings loads of energy and enthusiasm and is highly entertaining to watch in my opinion.

We looked to be building a team around his strengths too, so there will be another change of style.

I wish him well, and hope we bring in a viable replacement 🙏

• Like 7

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

Huh? What's that about?

The last 4 bills sent to Vale for payment have not been paid. That’s come direct from a paramedic who works at vale matches as an emergency paramedic for the players in case of a Erikkson/Muamba situation. 

34 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Daii Yoonge has put in over £200m into Reading in roughly the same time period,  yet their fans are now throwing tantrums for being tight. 

You make yourself look silly saying things like that

15 minutes ago, Vtid said:

what is this nonsense your coming out with? i said he's got his assets which are his strength & his work rate. He's awful in the air he uses his strength well when the ball is played into his feet. That depends on his control which again is poor at times. All in all he's not a good footballer he's a nuisance for defenders which is a positive if used in the right way. I'm not slagging him off i love the bloke, i want him to stay but it's looking more likely that's he's going 

Not a good footballer? Right ok mate

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Not a good footballer? Right ok mate

For the vast majority of the time at Vale he has not been a good footballer. 

Losing Uche at this time is a loss for us but only for the simple fact we do not have anyone else any better. He was showing signs of improvement and could be a handful for defenders at times but let’s not kid ourselves he was a quality forward, some very over complimentary comments going on about him now we are about to lose him.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Let's hope he's better than the last failure we had off them if it happens 

Who? Balmer, Innis?

Innis was quality, Balmer wasn’t the best but was no way as bad as soon other signings we have made of late.