onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Plymouth had just lost a loan player who plays in midfield too who went back to his parent club and then was farmed back out to Stoke. Maybe they’ve identified Devine as his replacement. 

Plus Villa recalled Finn Azaz from Plymouth and sold him straight to Middlesbrough.

I'm really surprised that Plymouth did not sign Azaz permanently at the start of the season

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

Joe White

Crewe League games - 20

Goals - 3

Assists - 2

I watched Crewe play Swindon at the weekend and more impressed by Aaron Rowe.I believe he's on loan from Huddersfield. He looks a really good prospect. 

Edited by MBE
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Playing a 5-2-2-1 formation, we're still left with Ojo, Weir and Sang for those two deeper midfield places. Garrity can play there also and then there's Walters who will need to play games sooner or later if he's to really improve. People need to relax.

Devine was a talent but ultimately got one assist in the league and two goals, one being a penalty. They're not impossible stats to replace.

Garrity long term injury, Ojo injured medium term, Sang struggling with injury and Weir is more of an advanced player, Walters is learning.  We are very very short mate.  

I think your being a bit short sighted if you think its Alfie's stats to replace.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

Why would he come to us ? Better off at a side winning and going for promotion.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

1. He isn't at a side going for promotion if he has been recalled.

2. He was at a club we have beaten twice this season.

3. He would be playing in a higher league.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MBE said:

Garrity long term injury, Ojo injured medium term, Sang struggling with injury and Weir is more of an advanced player, Walters is learning.  We are very very short mate.  

I think your being a bit short sighted if you think its Alfie's stats to replace.

I guess Lowe could move into central midfield as well.