onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ben Garrity

philmpv

What a start to the season he's had. Same amount of League goals as Clark-Harris to date.

Just shows how wasted he was being played so deep last season. I understand why DC did that, with the other options available to him, but clearly Ben thrives further up the pitch. He's like a new player.

Long may it continue

Advert

I'm a huge fan of Garrity. Fantastic attitude

Will play anywhere that he's asked to. Great at heading corners away. Left foot,right foot,headers....can score any way he can.

I'd pick him over Alfie because he can drop back,push up and run all match 

I only see Alfie or Chizzy,not both...unless Garrity has to play up front on his own.

1 hour ago, DazFred said:

I'm a huge fan of Garrity. Fantastic attitude

Will play anywhere that he's asked to. Great at heading corners away. Left foot,right foot,headers....can score any way he can.

I'd pick him over Alfie because he can drop back,push up and run all match 

I only see Alfie or Chizzy,not both...unless Garrity has to play up front on his own.

Me too. He’s a winner (well hates losing at least), saw him digging out Planty yesterday after we conceded a corner in the first half (James gave back as good as he got which is encouraging too for a young player). If Ben has a similar season to his first with us then means other players, like Devine etc will have to step up their performances if they want to displace him and that can only be good for us.  What’s different this season is we have more players with similar/better stamina as Garrity has always had which means he doesn’t now have cover every blade of grass like he did last year, even though he still does (water covers 70% of the Earth’s surface, Ben Garrity covers the rest….), this frees him up to make more of those late runs into the box for the Blaster, Funso and Chizzy to pick him out.  If he stays injury free, at this rate he’ll be in double figures for goals again for a season and makes getting him to re-sign preseason great business.

22 hours ago, philmpv said:

What a start to the season he's had. Same amount of League goals as Clark-Harris to date.

Just shows how wasted he was being played so deep last season. I understand why DC did that, with the other options available to him, but clearly Ben thrives further up the pitch. He's like a new player.

Long may it continue

A very good player is Ben .

If you watch all his goals back they are all different but quality .

Keep them coming .

At times last season I though it was a league too high for him but his attitude is brilliant and never say die approach is great.He does the hard work to create the spaces for others. He's stepped up big time this year.He seems a great bloke to have around. The team seem to have a great bond this year.That's credit to Crosby and Flitcroft.

Does the simple things very well was my first thought. That refers to being in possession of the ball.

He also does the very difficult things of being in the right place at the right time, working very hard and selflessly, winning tackles and headers, getting forward and back.

Probably many more things too...

A dream of a player.

Archived