onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Re signing.

Ben

Advert

he offered contracts to existing team as they are the only ones he could sign and if he hadnt we may not have enough players for friendly games.......................

That's bollards if he has been offering 2 year deals.Micky looking for more excuses before the new season starts ?

That's bollards if he has been offering 2 year deals.Micky looking for more excuses before the new season starts ?

not sure whta he was on about to be honest, big season for MA, I have no doubt he is a good manager of people, I just hope he pulls some rabbits out of the hat with the new players

he offered contracts to existing team as they are the only ones he could sign and if he hadnt we may not have enough players for friendly games.......................

Oh dear I can't believe that. What a joke, hes resigning players then that he must know aren't good enough, it gets worse and worse

Oh dear I can't believe that. What a joke, hes resigning players then that he must know aren't good enough, it gets worse and worse

Im going to defend MA a bit here actually and say that the Sentinel are not always the best at reporting things, there is every chance he did not say it or mean it like they have portrayed

How clayton could concentrate on playing last season is beyond me.

Now that's all done, I'd like see what he's capable of. At least Micky had seen him training and we're not throwing money at an unknown quantity.

So you admit , it's always the same negative klick who are always. moanin :)

I assume you mean clique? I am not aware of any. If you mean that commenting about an £8M investment in a 4th division team from another country from a company with with an ANNUAL TURNOVER of only £1M (all to go into PVFCs bank account) , then guilty of moaning as charged.

Wanting the club/board to behave properly and craving improving is not what I would call negative. But I will not blindly follow what is very clearly wrong.

The last sentence actually hurts me. ' Another one of my players went to Barnsley, so we must be doing something right'.

We need to be doing everything possible to keep hold of our best players to challenge for promotion!

he may have got off...... BUT vale are a family club and his values towards women are nothing but disgraceful....i dont want his type at the club very dissapointed.......

I agree. Even if he improves vastly, to become part of a reliable impenetrable back four; he will always be tainted in my eyes. I imagine his wages will be ultra low. He's lucky have a job.

Archived