onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryder price review.

melv

I note he states ST sales will stay as per set by Admins. Well maybe Mr Ruder can explain to me why i should pay MORE to watch a product that has gotten worse season on season??

Looks like 1 less ST sale from me.

I cannot justify paying more to watch a worse product, Mr Ryder needs to review all prices.

I will be very interested to hear his plans for the squad & how he plans to entice me to renew. £250 max for me.

On this increase we will be paying £300 to watch L2 / L1 Footbal by the time 2013/14 season comes around. .haha Ryder is in cuckoo land

Advert

I note he states ST sales will stay as per set by Admins. Well maybe Mr Ruder can explain to me why i should pay MORE to watch a product that has gotten worse season on season??

I cannot justify paying more to watch a worse product, Mr Ryder needs to review all prices.

I will be very interested to hear his plans for the squad & how he plans to entice me to renew. £250 max for me.

On this increase we will be paying £300 to watch L2 / L1 Footbal by the time 2013/14 season comes around. .haha Ryder is in cuckoo land

Did you buy one this season then? With MOLD in charge? If yes you will buy with Bratt but not with Ryder?

£250 max? I reckon you should have a look at how much STs costed this season at the top 7 clubs. If seems like you want to watch a winning team but aren't prepared to chip in for it.

£250 is a very good price at not much more than £10 a game.

It seems you are in cuckoo land or are just bitter that Mo wasn't the preferred bidder?

How do you know the product wiill be worse next season?

How do our prices compare to others in league 1 and 2? We have to remain competative.

I thought ST prices have been too cheap over the last few years, so I have no issue with the increase. Obviously, i'd want them to be cheaper (wouldn't we all) but we have to be realistic.

How do you know the product wiill be worse next season?

How do our prices compare to others in league 1 and 2? We have to remain competative.

I thought ST prices have been too cheap over the last few years, so I have no issue with the increase. Obviously, i'd want them to be cheaper (wouldn't we all) but we have to be realistic.

If you read his posts over the last month or 2 it is all negative...this guy was saying we would leave league 2 opposition for dead under Mo's leadership. I wonder why he doesn't feel the same is possible under Keith?

I think that there is room for creative pricing. £11 per game for ST holders, £15 for half ST holders and £18 for walk ups. Couple that with offers of 5 game tickets at strategic times of the season (buy the next 5 games or even any 5 games depending on how we need to approach it for an average price of £17 per game for example), especially if we are able to partner with local companies who will ‘sponsor’ the shortfall on behalf of the supporter. There are still likely to be large swathes of seats unused, so why not allow large banners from sponsors to cover the seats as advertising by companies who are supporting the supporters by ‘paying’ for a discount on your behalf.

We really need to be creative in how we create an atmosphere, an event rather than just a game and how we attract people in rather than just hoping that they turn up. I recently spent some time in the USA and regularly attended small, local baseball games. They attracted crowds of C1000 but were all always sponsored with drinks coolers, pens and seat cushions etc as giveaways. They were always taken home and well received – loads better than sponsoring a scoreboard!

Fortunately , due to the inability of the administrators to decide what a concession is, I have time to decide, in fact a whole season.

Due to conferences, music festivals , holidays, weekends away, 2 weddings in August (OVFers) etc it is unlikely I will make more than 16 home games max. and being 61 , I get the over 60 gate price of £16 - outlay £256.

However I would have to pay full for a ST being under 62!. So its an easy decision. As other influences may affect the number of matches , much more than £200 wouldnt be an option .

So its suck it and see next season and then buy an ST when I become old!

I think season ticket prices have been reasonable but also realistic but a small gripe is those people who renewed this season now face a 12% hike in the price.£259 became £239 if season ticket was renewed,that now goes from £239 to £272.Can't make the meeting with KR myself but maybe someone could ask about this considering 60% + Vale fans are season ticket holders .

How about an incentive for going consecutive home games in a row.

i.e First game of the seeason is £20, then if you go the second with proof of going the first its then £19, third game is £18 - Until you reach a maximum discount of a tenner per game?

If you miss one game then you start all over again

Fortunately , due to the inability of the administrators to decide what a concession is, I have time to decide, in fact a whole season.

Due to conferences, music festivals , holidays, weekends away, 2 weddings in August (OVFers) etc it is unlikely I will make more than 16 home games max. and being 61 , I get the over 60 gate price of £16 - outlay £256.

However I would have to pay full for a ST being under 62!. So its an easy decision. As other influences may affect the number of matches , much more than £200 wouldnt be an option .

So its suck it and see next season and then buy an ST when I become old!

That part about the concessions is an absolute joke!

My uncle will be 62 when the season actually kicks off but if he buys one before then he isn't so can't qualify for a discount! As you say, you can be over 60 and get it on the door!

as the best sales people would be the fans [ st holders ] i still like the idea of including a couple of vouchers to enable st holders to take a guest at a reduced matchday rate

this rewards th st holder and encourages us to sell on behalf of the club

as the best sales people would be the fans [ st holders ] i still like the idea of including a couple of vouchers to enable st holders to take a guest at a reduced matchday rate

this rewards th st holder and encourages us to sell on behalf of the club

I agree, good idea. Win Win situation all around

Archived