onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryder price review.

melv

Advert

Fortunately , due to the inability of the administrators to decide what a concession is, I have time to decide, in fact a whole season.

Due to conferences, music festivals , holidays, weekends away, 2 weddings in August (OVFers) etc it is unlikely I will make more than 16 home games max. and being 61 , I get the over 60 gate price of £16 - outlay £256.

However I would have to pay full for a ST being under 62!. So its an easy decision. As other influences may affect the number of matches , much more than £200 wouldnt be an option .

So its suck it and see next season and then buy an ST when I become old!

Why don't you ask if you can get a Lifetime ST. Should only cost you about 30 quid.

as the best sales people would be the fans [ st holders ] i still like the idea of including a couple of vouchers to enable st holders to take a guest at a reduced matchday rate

this rewards th st holder and encourages us to sell on behalf of the club

It's good that people are having ideas to increase attendances/revenue. Must be careful, though, that any scheme does not cost more to administer than it brings in.(Not saying that the above is one of those)

Penalise those who commit and reward those who are half-arsed?

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Not at all, the prices have been too low and too high respectively.

You still get very good value on season tickets when you work out the new cost per game.

Maybe those who are "half-arsed" work, or go to University, on holiday, or live away from Stoke for large portions of the season? I'd rather see these people in the ground for 6 games a season, than at home games at all.

The best way to increase attendance in the ground was to find a closer balance between the two. Maybe that will mean matchday experience improves too, if it results in a better atmosphere.

What about a discount for the unemployed or people on low wages ?

Re the unemployed..so you wasnt to punish those working hard every day by making them pay more than someone who is not working?

Low wages..not sure how that would get run but should a Mars bar cost more for someone who earns more than it does for someone who earns less? Or are thwey just able to afford more Mars bars?

I like the ideas of SC holders having as couple of guest vouchers to give out per season but ultimately only improvements on the pitch will entice people back in large numbers

Absolutely not. As a taxpayer, I expect any benefit money to be spent on what it is designed for.................................................................................................Scratch Cards:ninja:

Not all unemployed receive benefits as jobseekers allowance runs out after 6 months. Any job offers gratefully received :)

Archived