onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ryder price review.

melv

Good post that I work I have a son 10 and a daughter 12 me son always wants come with me at 9 quid for him and 20.50 for me that's a lot of money if u do it 23 games a season.

I work but there's not a cat in hells chance I can afford that .

If a season ticket could be payed in installments (July,August,September) then at least u can c what new players have been brought in before purchasing.

The walk prices should vary on the opposition a local match where there may be a few extra in say 18 quid Adults 5 quid students and children under 17.

A family ticket 22 quid that's 2 adults and 2 kids.

If the players r losing games at home ( too regular for far too long)

Then price drops to 10 quid adults family ticket 15 quid ,players don't get any bonuses if gate drops below 4500 after all there the ones pulling the strings r they not.

Should have a give the unemployed a lift game by charging 2 quid for all areas of the ground.

What harm is there in that one game might influence them to a brighter future.

How they get bums on seats I don't care use your iniative.

Those prices would be cheaper than season ticket price, so giving no incentive to buy a season ticket.

Advert

But the problem is that there are very few guarantees in football, especially at this level

If you want to see a winning team year on year then the only way of ensuring that has to be supporting one of a handful of teams in the premiership, and once you're used to that winning, it won't be enough.

You pays your money and takes yer chance with football

No no you miss understand, i dont expect success year on year, i expect a team that can at least compete in the division, & in Vales case i believe with the resources (playing budget) that a succession of managers have had to be competing top 6 in what is a fairly woeful division.

But we have kept resigning the same failed players, im a massive Adams fan due to his record & no nonsense approach but im alarmed by his comment of wanting to keep these players together. I know if we went up to L1 we would need 2-3 years of building which would mean potentially a relegation scrap first year & then a few midtable finishes etc i would in all honesty currently be delighted with that.

But feel being asked to pay more for a product i currently know if stays the same players will be more drivel is taking the mick. However if a complete new start with new squad plus if we can keep Lofty & Rico gives renewed hope & a fresh chance to get behind something new. Then its a gamble yes as you say you pay your money & take your chance but id rather do that on new players rather than the usual drivel like butterfingers in goal, wandering sheep at rightnack, and the snails n headless chickens we have at the back & generally in midfield currently.

I'm disappointed to say at that price I wont be getting a season ticket...absolute joke, for an extra £70 people will go and watch Premier League football, I do no think that our prices reflect League 2. As much as I HATE Bratt the one good thing he did was the season ticket plan, that first year was epic when we sold 6,500, Ryder is dreaming if he thinks his price plan will have the same impact.

Has anyone got a matrix that shows the ST and walk-up prices for Div2 clubs this seasson? I'm getting sick and tired of the argument as to wether we are cheap or not. From what I gather, we are cheap for a ST but pricey for walk-up. I would be grateful if someone could clear it up. Thanks.

As an aside, I was idly having a look at the Fleetwood Town site and their ST price was £275 for this season:ohmy:

I'm disappointed to say at that price I wont be getting a season ticket...absolute joke, for an extra £70 people will go and watch Premier League football, I do no think that our prices reflect League 2. As much as I HATE Bratt the one good thing he did was the season ticket plan, that first year was epic when we sold 6,500, Ryder is dreaming if he thinks his price plan will have the same impact.

So how many Vale fans are going to be buying a Stoke ST do you reckon?

9 years and one good idea and that was in 08/09. Where has Ryder said it'll have the same impact?

ST's are already on sale, lets just wait and see what other options if any are announced and what reductions on matchday prices are announced.

So how many Vale fans are going to be buying a Stoke ST do you reckon?

9 years and one good idea and that was in 08/09. Where has Ryder said it'll have the same impact?

ST's are already on sale, lets just wait and see what other options if any are announced and what reductions on matchday prices are announced.

Good questions Gaz. My concern is that there are some who come to vp but are not dyed in the wool and could fritter away. Not a large number, maybe, but we can't afford to lose anyone. I'm very encouraged by what KR has said regarding the lifers and walk-up prices. If he could manage some sort of staggered ST payment for those who cannot stump up straight away, that would make things perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Picture of Ryder in todays sentinel and he says that season ticket prices will stay but will review matchday tickets

would'nt give an interview ahead of weds meeting only to say he's in his forties, married with three children

He has spoke to Micky but nothing he says can be finalised until the creditors meeting and he's passed the league 'fit and proper' test

The 'fit and proper' test is a farce. The Football League have got it **** about face, as usual. Recent history has seen many Clubs, including ours, fall foul of the ridiculous procedure that that the FL has imposed. When will they ensure that any potential buyer passes their 'test' BEFORE they are allowed to bid?

The FL could even use it like an MOT so that current owners have to pass a yearly 'health check'. Any money raised could be given to the PFA as there will be more cases of hardship in the near future.

The ST offer that time at £180 was superb but way to cheap & i wouldnt expect to pay below £200 again. However i feel we are likely to sell more at a price range of £200-£250 than we are at £250+.

At the rate of current increase ST will be £300 within 2 seasons, if success hasnt matched that on field how many are likely to pay that??

£250 max all around the ground for L2.

He clearly is not going to reduce match day prices by very much as he is refusing to reduce season ticket prices. To lower match day prices by a vast amount he would also need to reduce season ticket prices.

I believe he should of come in, and reduced both - you wont get more fans in by keeping season ticket prices how they are and only reducing match day prices by 50p or £1...

Archived