onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Needs Time To Decide

Bycars Ender

on the cheap compared to what and who ?

Exactly!

He hasn't even bid yet and we have no idea what the others will bid.

His previous bid far outstripped any other bid made by anyone I am aware of.

Let's not forget that his previous bid was subject to due diligence. Now he is doing that and I seem to remember LB saying that the club situation was "a mess".

Why should anyone pay top whack for a company that is one step away from liquidation? The financial situation the club finds itself in is nothing to do with Mo Chaudry.

From what he's saying, it seems Mo has set aside a fixed amount for the purchase and running of the club. Maybe it is still the £5 million he previously stated. But the club's debt is very much more than what it was last June..

It is common sense to have a limit to what you will pay and if creditors are too demanding, then I would think he'll withdraw rather than try to consume all his energies into a certain failure, by trying to turn the club around with less money than his business plan requires.

Advert

Just let us all take a step back a bit and wait till we know who and what the other bids are.I have always been a mo supporter voted for him when 2001 won.But let us see what is out there for the sake of our club.We have been given one last chance to make sure that our club will never be dragged down like it has been by v2001.Let us all hope and pray that bob young this time gets it right and agrees with someone with the ambition and the money to take our club forward in the future years.

If MC and his team can't make up their minds about making a bid after ca 10 yrs of keeping a 'watching brief' then heaven help them, its not rocket science that PVFC is not a cash cow.

I hope MC and IPP make bids and also any other serious bidder with the financial clout to save the Vale, not to spend lavishly on the club but to provide financial stability.

It's imperative that all the fans get behind whoever gains control of the club.

Richard Branson likes to get his face about when it comes to company things. Mo is the same. It seems to be more about getting your mug on the telly or in the papers than anything else

Oliver did similar for the 5000 campaign and buy shares and have a voice

Richard Branson likes to get his face about when it comes to company things. Mo is the same. It seems to be more about getting your mug on the telly or in the papers than anything else

Sir Alan Sugar was the same and he was successful as well.

It's a terrible habit isn't it?:rolleyes:

Lets hope we don,t get rIPPed off then...........Bratts mates mmm off.shore,tax evasion???money laundering???maybe thats why he has been seen at the Vale.Oh yes Mo is going to watch the game tonight in the stand not a box

Wow, now that is a statement. The amount of posts on here just lately saying we shouldn't slag off potential investors before we know what they are all about because we don't want to scare anybody off that may be taking a look at things on ovf and you say this!

Maybe we should all shout "lets now go with mo and simmo" and put all our eggs in one basket.

Statements like that get people into trouble. I haven't even got a clue who ipp actually are and you are making assumptions of impropriety. Jesus wept!!!

I think we'll only get to hear the details of the preferred bid:( So perhaps we will be unable to make an informed decision.

Sadly, we don't have to. We are no longer shareholders so our view of affairs is largely irrelevant - other than to let the Administrator know that letting any of the V2001 personnel back in any shape or form would be signing the club's death warrant!

Exactly!

He hasn't even bid yet and we have no idea what the others will bid.

His previous bid far outstripped any other bid made by anyone I am aware of.

Let's not forget that his previous bid was subject to due diligence. Now he is doing that and I seem to remember LB saying that the club situation was "a mess".

Why should anyone pay top whack for a company that is one step away from liquidation? The financial situation the club finds itself in is nothing to do with Mo Chaudry.

From what he's saying, it seems Mo has set aside a fixed amount for the purchase and running of the club. Maybe it is still the £5 million he previously stated. But the club's debt is very much more than what it was last June.

It is common sense to have a limit to what you will pay and if creditors are too demanding, then I would think he'll withdraw rather than try to consume all his energies into a certain failure, by trying to turn the club around with less money than his business plan requires.

Well said that man. :yes:

Lets hope we don,t get rIPPed off then...........Bratts mates mmm off.shore,tax evasion???money laundering???maybe thats why he has been seen at the Vale.Oh yes Mo is going to watch the game tonight in the stand not a box

As much as I would support Mo's bid I think it's harsh and ill advised to post unsubstantiated rumours regarding other interested parties such as IPP without any foundation whatsoever.

They also made it crystal clear they were not associated with any of the previous board.

Think Mo dis go ina box, top row, to the Bycars side of the Lorne Street and I think Jimmy was in there too??

i have never really trusted Mo and now he backs my thoughts up. He says he needs time but he has had that for a long time. He has been here over a year, The 3 million debt is not a shock to anyone so he will have known about the amount he is looking at. He has been here before.

Sorry but I do not trust him

:doh:

IMHO MO as put his bid in and Admin as said it is not high enough.Just hope MO is not under valuing us and trying to save himself some dosh.I DO BACK MO but,av still got bitter memories of the last EGM.... I honestly,hopefully wrongly,think his bid my be short and Admin will go with others who I hope we all back as long it's none of the previous board and I do mean Bratt and co,NO DOUT some of you guys will start a campaign called :: NO MO NO GO :: so you can stay in your armchairs ... ANOTHER RANT OVER .. 😡

Archived