onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Needs Time To Decide

Bycars Ender

I just hope that Bratt is not bending anyone's ear with regards to Mo.

He comes anywhere near Vale, i'm finished

To be honest Mo should already be in office, no one can blame him if he doesn't like what he see's this time around. I personally think he WILL be the new owner of PVFC

Advert

Completely agree I was actually more concerned in the mo quote where I think he made sure he wouldn't get it but looked as though he is interested.

That's how i have been seeing it and thought i was the only one,as long as he is seen to be interested then he knows fans will still feel he is the right one,even though he will imo put in a bid he knows wont be accepted,as i really dont think the interest is the same as it was but it has all certainly raised his profile:yes:

Only basing this on how i am reading what he says and a few whispers i am hearing BUT i am a Mo fan and hope i am wrong and he gets the club but i stick by what i have said for a couple of weeks now,i dont think Mo will get the club.

I think this is the start of Mo's withdrawal from the bidding process.

That's how it read to me too, and his attitude towards the creditors was pretty condesending. A lot of these creditors are small businesses with small turnovers. A few hundred quid may not mean much to Mo but to these it could be a difference between going bump and staying afloat.

I've got a funny feeling that it will go the same way as 2001/2002. He will make a low bid, it won't be enough to get the club and then he'll pull out saying it wasn't the right time or some other excuse.

I hope I'm wrong and he does make a competitive bid, but all the words he's saying seem to be hinting at not being that interested. I think he wants the club on the cheap and is hoping that the support of fans will get him through. Apart from a few who are in the "only Mo" club, a lot of fans are happy to sit back and judge all bidders now we have more than one, so I think this will backfire on him.

If I was a bookie, I wouldn't be making Mo the favourite.

As i have said he isn't in the picture anymore he's made sure of that and because of his recent statements and attitude I have taken myself firmly off the chaudry merry go round and don't want to be part of the circus that I believe will ultimately let a lot of people down.

That's how it read to me too, and his attitude towards the creditors was pretty condesending. A lot of these creditors are small businesses with small turnovers. A few hundred quid may not mean much to Mo but to these it could be a difference between going bump and staying afloat.

I've got a funny feeling that it will go the same way as 2001/2002. He will make a low bid, it won't be enough to get the club and then he'll pull out saying it wasn't the right time or some other excuse.

I hope I'm wrong and he does make a competitive bid, but all the words he's saying seem to be hinting at not being that interested. I think he wants the club on the cheap and is hoping that the support of fans will get him through. Apart from a few who are in the "only Mo" club, a lot of fans are happy to sit back and judge all bidders now we have more than one, so I think this will backfire on him.

He didn't put in a 'low bid' last time, he knew what the club was worth and the Icelandics pushed the bid higher. It was only V2001 who were prepared to bid anywhere near.

He didn't put in a 'low bid' last time, he knew what the club was worth and the Icelandics pushed the bid higher. It was only V2001 who were prepared to bid anywhere near.

correct

you could argue he put in the right bid and v2001 didnt

i have never really trusted Mo and now he backs my thoughts up. He says he needs time but he has had that for a long time. He has been here over a year, The 3 million debt is not a shock to anyone so he will have known about the amount he is looking at. He has been here before.

Sorry but I do not trust him

well all I can say is that nobody has had the chance to push the price higher this time as far as we know, but what i do know is is mo has definitely nailed his colours to a mast by saying what he did.

What i will say is is if he doesn't get the club because of a low bid then I won't be rushing to join the mos been hard done to brigade.

Don't blame Mo for 'Little' creditors thats NOT his problem as he is a Businessman and NOT a ****in Charity.......And as usual you sit on the fence.......Why do these so-called new investors not show their faces as we are little Port Vale........Shut up or put up i say......And i am NOT a 'Only Mo' Club member you sound like you fellow fence sitter Rock on PVO......Mo has put his cards on the table 15 months ago........But since then we have gone into admin owing the Taxman, the Gib wallers, the shirt suppliers, the Program printers, Harlequin......And as you say PLENTY of small business's........That is not his problem thats down to the Admin people.......I have no info on the IPP Vale supporting folk who's topman has an ST at Anfield people, who as far as i know have never sponsored the Program never mind a game.....I can understand why Mo is taking a back seat to weigh up this business deal as he would be mad NOT to......This time last year 90% of this Board supported Mo.....I see a little splinter Group trying to scupper it..............Mo has a lot to lose in this City if he ****ed up......So maybe better the Devil you know IMHO....Rant over...

i have never really trusted Mo and now he backs my thoughts up. He says he needs time but he has had that for a long time. He has been here over a year, The 3 million debt is not a shock to anyone so he will have known about the amount he is looking at. He has been here before.

markie, gets a gun and shoots himself in the foot [ again ]

yet you trusted oliver and he took us into admin, you could not make it up

Sadly i cant really take that seriously after you put your trust in Glenn:ohmy:

Archived