onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Needs Time To Decide

Bycars Ender

Two things:

Mo never wanted the club on the cheap it was just an excuse that V2001 could hide behind, because you know, Mo's a bit, you know...thingy. Yet V2001 did not think it was cheap give the club away for £500K, even though Mo had offered to purchase £1.2 worth of new shares as well as purchasing the existing shares from Directors.

Secondly, there is no Mo or nobody campaign excepted in the minds of people who don't want Mo because...well they can't say because they might get in trouble if they do...

Woooah,there are people on here who just want Mo,i never said campaign,i said there were many and no i am not naming them as i think people can tell and before you say again that it's only in the heads of those who dont want Mo then you couldn't be further from the truth as i WOULD like mo BUT i also want to hear what else is on offer before i decide where to nail my colours:yes:

Advert

Don't under estimate Mo. He's a canny business man.

Psychology plays a big part in business dealings.

It sometimes pays dividends to say things that put the right thoughts into competitors minds that might contribute towards an advantage.

agree mo knows what he is doing and i hope he wins if this is about winning!

i think mo is playing a few mind games. He will look abit of a silly billy now after all his tweets and facebook posts if he doesnt make a bid

He will make a bid i am sure of that and i am certainly not one who thinks he is after the club on the cheap,however i personally dont think he is as interested as he may have been in the past:unsure:

He will make a bid i am sure of that and i am certainly not one who thinks he is after the club on the cheap,however i personally dont think he is as interested as he may have been in the past:unsure:
Who knows? It may just be tactics, no point in letting the mystery bidders know what you are really doing. He maybe aware who the other bidders are, and is not willing to compete? Too many uncertainties at present for me, I only hope the Vale are the winners.

Whatever he bids it will be below the 3 million that we owe and If he honestly believes he can turn the club into profit making then he will get his money back what ever he puts in.

Where do you get 3 mill from, no business in their right mind would pay that, in fact i think the creditors will be lucky if admin are offered half of that.

Lets hope we don,t get rIPPed off then...........Bratts mates mmm off.shore,tax evasion???money laundering???maybe thats why he has been seen at the Vale.Oh yes Mo is going to watch the game tonight in the stand not a box

Mo is in a box as the guest of the ball sponsor i am told.....:razz:

Maybe in the past, but now it's clear he does want the club on the cheap. It's also clear some posters only want Mo and no-one else. I'd be happy with Mo but I'm keeping an open mind.

So there's not much right in any of that post!

But not as cheap as IOUs for a total of £500k?

Archived