onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

McKirdy

Jacko51

Just now, WV said:

You know him off the pitch then do you? 

No, thank god.

You're kicking off at people on here for calling him a goofy freak, when he calls people just as bad himself on his social media. What are you expecting?

Advert

Just now, Nathe91 said:

No, thank god.

You're kicking off at people on here for calling him a goofy freak, when he calls people just as bad himself on his social media. What are you expecting?

Well if you don’t know him off the pitch then how can you say he is a bell off the pitch? Based on a few comments on social media? Is that all off the pitch counts as now? 

1 minute ago, WV said:

Well if you don’t know him off the pitch then how can you say he is a bell off the pitch? Based on a few comments on social media? Is that all off the pitch counts as now? 

Last time I checked, when he's writing on his Insta he isn't on the pitch, so yes that's included.

His diving, moaning, cheating exploits make him a bell on the pitch.

His social media antics, unprofessionalism and apparent actions towards the ref in this case make him a bell off it too.

Most young lads dream of being a footballer for a living, he's pissing it away. Bell.

3 minutes ago, Nathe91 said:

Last time I checked, when he's writing on his Insta he isn't on the pitch, so yes that's included.

His diving, moaning, cheating exploits make him a bell on the pitch.

His social media antics, unprofessionalism and apparent actions towards the ref in this case make him a bell off it too.

Most young lads dream of being a footballer for a living, he's pissing it away. 

you know best then 👍🏻

Any truth in the story he trashed the ref's dressing room then? I get that he's an odd ball.  But should that justify the level of vitriol? I mean I had a pony tail back in the day, and my sister had goofy teeth.  And he did kindly put his penalty into the Bycars allotments. 

37 minutes ago, WV said:

Have you met him?

I was in the Corporate area for home fans at Swindon and he came in and gave a talk afterwards, came across as an absolute <ovf censored>, even a couple of Swindon fans I was sat with said he is an arrogant immature twit, or something on those lines. He said Vale were dirty and they wouldn’t get dragged down to Vales level. 

Didn’t talk to him personally but my one encounter with him didn’t leave a good lasting impression. He does seem to fall out with a lot of people he works alongside.

On 10/08/2022 at 15:52, philpvfc said:

Have you met him?

I was in the Corporate area for home fans at Swindon and he came in and gave a talk afterwards, came across as an absolute <ovf censored>, even a couple of Swindon fans I was sat with said he is an arrogant immature twit, or something on those lines. He said Vale were dirty and they wouldn’t get dragged down to Vales level. 

Didn’t talk to him personally but my one encounter with him didn’t leave a good lasting impression. He does seem to fall out with a lot of people he works alongside.

I’ve known him personally since he was at villa. He isn’t the same person off the pitch, he is a generous genuine guy, looks after his family well. Something changes when he is in a football environment but that doesn’t deserve the vitriol shown by melv and others. He originally didn’t want to sign for us because the grief he got when he played against us for Crewe. He said he had never heard the things vale fans said to him at any other ground. Some of our fans are a disgrace as shown on this very thread. 

12 minutes ago, WV said:

I’ve known him personally since he was at villa. He isn’t the same person off the pitch, he is a generous genuine guy, looks after his family well. Something changes when he is in a football environment but that doesn’t deserve the vitriol shown by melv and others. He originally didn’t want to sign for us because the grief he got when he played against us for Crewe. He said he had never heard the things vale fans said to him at any other ground. Some of our fans are a disgrace as shown on this very thread. 

Would the vitriol shown to him come from when he violently pushed Whitfield over the wall into the paddock at Crewe ?

What did he expect ? Especially after the comments he made about the Vale, a club who took him on after Carlisle were glad to see the back of him, remember he was their top scorer that season.

I was delighted he eventually signed for the Vale no travelling up to Carlisle and close to home, I thought we had a player, I though he'd settle down,he let himself down and the Vale.

My guess is he will be disruptive until he gets the transfer he seems to be after, it'll be a brave manager who takes him.

He needs to be dragged over the coals. He is a disgrace on the pitch, off the pitch and on social media. His behaviour is not "professional" and, in my opinion, he doesn't deserve the privilege of being a "professional" footballer. 

A lengthy ban and the maximum fine possible should be imposed. It'll be interesting to see what Swindon do internally, once the findings of the enquiry by the FA are concluded. 

Scummy little bloke playing for a scummy little fourth tier club! 😄

UTV! 

6 minutes ago, valiant steve said:

He needs to be dragged over the coals. He is a disgrace on the pitch, off the pitch and on social media. His behaviour is not "professional" and, in my opinion, he doesn't deserve the privilege of being a "professional" footballer. 

A lengthy ban and the maximum fine possible should be imposed. It'll be interesting to see what Swindon do internally, once the findings of the enquiry by the FA are concluded. 

Scummy little bloke playing for a scummy little fourth tier club! 😄

UTV! X🤗

If Swindon were looking to cash in on him before the end of the window that’s probably depressed his value in the market. A timely reminder why anyone signing him is a gamble. 

Archived