• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Play-offs v Swindon Tickets

53 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Northampton, with a shorter and easier journey to Mansfield, seem to have failed to sell out a smaller allocation this evening than we had for tomorrow.

1221, away end holds 1910.

6248 Mansfield fans.

Advert:

13 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Working for the Stokies has addled your brain, mate!!

This is the fella who started the thread,We may not make the playoffs."

I wish they'd keep their negative tripe to themselves.

I'm one of the most pessimistic folks around but I believe in the team,the supporters and the ethos we have created. 

• Like 2

1221, away end holds 1910.
6248 Mansfield fans.

Possibly a consequence of Sky having no consideration for the fans who prefer to travel by train…. 7.45pm on a Saturday evening for Cobblers fans and a 12pm KO on a Sunday afternoon for Vale fans. There was surely a window for the Swindle v Vale game to KO at 12pm today

Posted (edited)

Can't see how that away stand was only officially less than 2/3rds full. And both Mansfield stands were pretty near full as well. 

Edited by Hoppers

Advert:

4 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

Can we close this thread please … ticket office closed … soooo tickets don’t matter now emoji108.pngemoji108.png just the actual match .. cuuuummmooooonnn vale

I've just been asked if I know of a spare, so maybe still relevant.

…. Let you off … sure we can build up a bit of positivity on the game thread with the odd ticket request… are you positive Nelly ???
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, NellyTheValiant said:

I’ve actually got 2 spare for tomorrow now that a couple of lads can’t make it. 

Edited by PV1973

8 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

We had considerably less than 2,200 for Salford??

8 hours ago, CAVALIER said:

We’d already got tickets for that game and we only had 1300 ish anyway? 

Oops, there seemed so many of us 😬

Advert:

47 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

Can we close this thread please … ticket office closed … soooo tickets don’t matter now emoji108.pngemoji108.png just the actual match .. cuuuummmooooonnn vale

There is a separate match thread, home tickets are still of interest.

I presume tickets for all areas of the ground will go back on sale tomorrow? There's nothing on sale surely but most season ticket holders seats will be freed up tomorrow I presume?

• Like 1

Advert:

That away end was an absolute disgrace.  They had two kiosks but had only opened one so the queue was massive.  There were no Ladies toilets, just 10 portaloos for a crowd in excess of 1600 - so one loo for every 160 fans.  The lack of a roof for a team who have been in the Premier League riches is ridiculous in this day and age. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

That away end was an absolute disgrace.  They had two kiosks but had only opened one so the queue was massive.  There were no Ladies toilets, just 10 portaloos for a crowd in excess of 1600 - so one loo for every 160 fans.  The lack of a roof for a team who have been in the Premier League riches is ridiculous in this day and age. 

To be fair a bit like us they have let parts of the ground go to seed and if we hadn't kicked up a fuss they would not have imagined opening it. When we went down earlier in the season we thought it had been condemned it was in such a state...

1 hour ago, Rory said:

I presume tickets for all areas of the ground will go back on sale tomorrow? There's nothing on sale surely but most season ticket holders seats will be freed up tomorrow I presume?

Just tried to buy my season ticket seats in Lorne Street and it won’t let me