onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

HMRC issue winding up order

IanW

Advert

Just heard from a bloke at work so not sure of the sources, but apparantly the council will act on behalf of Vale and place them in admin before the end of play today, it will be a council apointed admin to secure the best deal for them and HMRC, even tot he end it seems the desperate board didnt have the bottle for themselves, the 300k is to cover costs and implications of the loan on VP i believe and word is the council feel there was to much to lose by allowing Vale to go on, feel free to poor scorn on this post Tin HAt is on

Is this good or bad news?

As our pompey friend has correctly pointed out under normal circumstances there are quite clearly 2 options;

Option 1 = pay up (this won't happen)

Option 2 = admin

Option 2 is currently unattainable as we are short of directors. I say with some confidence as we speak that MOLD are speaking to the council begging them to send us into admin hence the delay in any announcement. The council have a LIFE CHANGING decision to make.

Just heard from a bloke at work so not sure of the sources, but apparantly the council will act on behalf of Vale and place them in admin before the end of play today, it will be a council apointed admin to secure the best deal for them and HMRC, even tot he end it seems the desperate board didnt have the bottle for themselves, the 300k is to cover costs and implications of the loan on VP i believe and word is the council feel there was to much to lose by allowing Vale to go on, feel free to poor scorn on this post Tin HAt is on

Also heard similar with the scumbags currently in a meeting with the council, probably try their hand at extracting more money first though!!!

Of course it can be real and it was always going to happen. The board have totally failed and Chaudry should have been in 18 months ago, but anyone supporting Starve 'Em Out etc are deluded if they didn't think it would come to this!

We gambled with the existence of Port Vale for a better future, now let us hope and prey (figure of speech, I'm an atheist) that we're left with a football club at the end of this.

If we don't, I won't blame any fans, it lies solely with the board, I've seen what it means to people and I know whatever stance Vale fans took in the past 18 months their intentions were as positive as any other Vale fans.

For the club to be desperate to borrow £300,000 now and another £300,000 just before Christmas, there would have had to have been a budget shortfall of £600,000.

Unless the fans who stopped going have cost the club £600,000 it was always going to struggle regardless of any boycott.

For the club to be desperate to borrow £300,000 now and another £300,000 just before Christmas, there would have had to have been a budget shortfall of £600,000.

Unless the fans who stopped going have cost the club £600,000 it was always going to struggle regardless of any boycott.

Dont forget the massive increase in commercial revenue!

They are a joke.

Robbed the club. Robbed the fans.

I'm disgusted that it has come to this. The behaviour of the Directors of Port Vale FC, Bill Bratt in the main, is a total disgrace and he should be made culpable for all of this mess.

I would also like to spare a thought for all of our shareholders, mostly normal fans who have dipped into their pockets and given up their hard earned to help the club they love. They could lose their investments due to the gross mismanagement of our beloved club.

Utterly, utterly shameful.

I'm disgusted that it has come to this. The behaviour of the Directors of Port Vale FC, Bill Bratt in the main, is a total disgrace and he should be made culpable for all of this mess.

I would also like to spare a thought for all of our shareholders, mostly normal fans who have dipped into their pockets and given up their hard earned to help the club they love. They could lose their investments due to the gross mismanagement of our beloved club.

Utterly, utterly shameful.

To be fair, I don't think any fans ever saw the shares as an investment, did they?

The board cant have any response to this, it is an utter disgrace, how can you let the club get to this stage all because you dont like Chaudry because of one reason! Lock the ***** up and throw away the key!! Seriously sad and angry right now, I dont hate many people but the ********s that have ruined our club I hate with a passion!!! Its such as shame :(

As our pompey friend has correctly pointed out under normal circumstances there are quite clearly 2 options;

Option 1 = pay up (this won't happen)

Option 2 = admin

Option 2 is currently unattainable as we are short of directors. I say with some confidence as we speak that MOLD are speaking to the council begging them to send us into admin hence the delay in any announcement. The council have a LIFE CHANGING decision to make.

If the council agreed to put the club into admin, what becomes of their debt?

Will any attempt be made now to broker a deal with Mo?

I have mentioned on another thread that there is a last chance to go into voluntary admin, which is much better than being wound up, and that is to get MS accepted onto the board without having to sign up for the personal guarantees, making us quorate once more. He is don't forget already elected. This is the very last chance for MOLD to take some sort of control over the situation, and would be in Vale's best interest, so they won't do it.

Archived