onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

HMRC issue winding up order

IanW

Advert

This is effectively an application to the Court isn't it? The Court then decide the course of action I presume? Didn't Portsmouth have a winding up order against them, but the Court gave them time to sort things out? I'm no expert, but a winding up order is different than Admin I think. If the board had put the club in admin, would HMRC have been able to make this application?

I have lots of questions, unfortunately, no answers :(

i dodnt think you can go into admin if a winding up order has been placed..

all the more gaulling (sp) this news comes as we play our local rivals in a match on the pitch

the hatred i have for the likes of bratt lodey and oliver whom i have begged to see sense and listen to the fans over the last 12 months has no bounds they are not vale fans

lloyd never was a fan he was the enemy within the walsall *******

i dodnt think you can go into admin if a winding up order has been placed..

That's my point. If the Court agree to HMRC's application, will it effectively be liquidation, a fire sale of the assets? Of course, the Court could say to HMRC, you haven't exercised every reasonable solution ie voluntary administration and allow things to proceed down that road. There's also the case that should the Court agree to the application, the club could seek leave to appeal, giving a further stay of execution?

All hypothesis I know.

So glad that Glenn is there protecting Vale from people like us BUT NOT THE ****ING TAX MAN,well just to warn admin on here in advance,what's coming next is personal abuse - Glenn,you ****ing piece of **** stain ****,you have helped to destroy the fans club(not yours) because of your arrogant ****ing pathetic gypsy life,you are one ****ing ****ing **** sucking leach.

Pompey fan here - The same thing happened to us a couple of weeks ago and is pretty normal procedure for HMRC when they've not been paid.

This essentially stops PVFC from trading - bank accounts are frozen and the club is unable to enter into any contracts.

The only two options now are to pay off HMRC and get them to withdraw the winding up petition or go into administration.

The latter actually stops the winding up petition and gives a court appointed administrator an opportunity to try and find someone to take over the club and come to an agreement with the creditors(which is where we are now, again...)

Admin is imminent IMHO. Good luck.

Pompey fan here - The same thing happened to us a couple of weeks ago and is pretty normal procedure for HMRC when they've not been paid.

This essentially stops PVFC from trading - bank accounts are frozen and the club is unable to enter into any contracts.

The only two options now are to pay off HMRC and get them to withdraw the winding up petition or go into administration.

The latter actually stops the winding up petition and gives a court appointed administrator an opportunity to try and find someone to take over the club and come to an agreement with the creditors(which is where we are now, again...)

Thanks for the clarification Jonno. Good luck in your own quest!

We only have 3 directors though, can we still go into admin as officially we can not run as a business!

Thanks Jono much appreciated. Good luck to your club as well.

I feel sick at what is happening. Whatever happens I hope everyone of these ***** who've done this to our club get made to suffer for it in the worst way possible.

Archived