onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

HMRC issue winding up order

IanW

I'm disgusted that it has come to this. The behaviour of the Directors of Port Vale FC, Bill Bratt in the main, is a total disgrace and he should be made culpable for all of this mess.

I would also like to spare a thought for all of our shareholders, mostly normal fans who have dipped into their pockets and given up their hard earned to help the club they love. They could lose their investments due to the gross mismanagement of our beloved club.

Utterly, utterly shameful.

A lot were persuaded to by Oliver as well:yes:

Advert

Yep.

Plymouth fan just posted this on TTF -

Going into administration will temporarily halt tax liabilities I believe, and HMRC can't wind you up, the issue becomes critical if money owed to the tax man is over 25% of your overall debt owed to creditors, if that is the case you won't get a CVA through and will incur more than a 10 point deduction.

You will need to sell any assets available whatsoever to ensure that the amount of money owed to creditors who will vote against the CVA is less than 25% of the total amount. That is why we had to have a firesale during our admin January transfer window.

what assets is there to sell that would generate the sort of money needed to pay off the creditor??

players cant be sold (embargo),transfer window closed.

what a ******* nightmare:(

Just a feeling i have, but i think with the board backed massively into a corner a certain local businessman may just be making a last chance solution.

Not heard anything from anybody, just a feeling i have.

IF this is true,i hope it's not Meigh:(

To be fair though they would have to be mental,as they still couldn't have overall control because without admin then the 24.9% will stay,however i guess if a clever business man was to negotiate with all who are owed money by offering them a little more than they would get if Vale were in admin,then they could get a team who might just get promoted to league one with no admin(ok i guess i will wake up soon).

The sensible approach would be for the board to allow full access to the books to Mo Chaudry, speed is of the essence. Mo could then decide if its worth taking the club on, of course Im sure the Council would now be very open to negotiate the loan.

Thats the sensible approach and in the interest of us all, doubt it will happen though

SSN Breaking news: Port Vale in talks with S-O-T council over £300,000 loan to keep the club afloat for the rest of the season. How slow are they sure this has been happening all morning??

I'm confused as we can't function in the boardroom so how can this be sanctioned? :unsure:

Archived