Posted on the match thread about this but thought it deserved its own.

Did anyone else see Sinclair smirking up at the director’s box when walking off the pitch today?

Who was he smirking at? And what the bloody hell has he got to smirk about?!

Guessing from his post-match interview it’s because he thought we played magnificently.

Experienced manager ASAP please!!

Advert:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand why people don’t want Sinclair as manager completely. I don’t understand where this complete hatred for him has come from. It’s a bit odd.

This isn't me getting all aboard the Sinclair train by any stretch. I'd be quite happy to wake up tomorrow morning to find Sinclair Pugh and half the playing staff have been shipped out by a new manag

The view that we “dipped” after Sinclair arrived is false. He was appointed in August. Prior to the Kings Lynn game we were flying high in the table and that was in November. In terms of coaching

I saw it, it wasn't a smirk. It was more a face of discomfort looking up to his boss.

I'm as fuming as the next man about the current state of affairs but Jesus, talk about clutching at straws.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Someone has made a good point on FB. Whether Sinclair has been the cause of issues at the Club or not, what experience does he have to be a coach. Yeah years as a top player, however it doesn't guarantee he's good at coaching. His record in management is certainly shocking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

Someone has made a good point on FB. Whether Sinclair has been the cause of issues at the Club or not, what experience does he have to be a coach. Yeah years as a top player, however it doesn't guarantee he's good at coaching. His record in management is certainly shocking.

But at the moment there’s no one else to take charge of the first team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Advert:

He has more experience than Pugh, but his every move isn't being ripped to shreds
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it wasn't Sinclair in charge it could only of been Paynter or Griffith. 

Someone had to be in charge. It's not the fault of Sinclair that Pugh was missing. 

Bradford are still faffing around over their appointment and have some unknown leading them. 

Because we have not appointed a manager Pugh and Sinclair were always going to get the gig. 

• Thanks 2

Advert:

31 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

This isn't me getting all aboard the Sinclair train by any stretch. I'd be quite happy to wake up tomorrow morning to find Sinclair Pugh and half the playing staff have been shipped out by a new manager we can all get behind. However, I find this constant character assassination of Sinclair baffling, especially considering nobody can seem to tell us what he's actually done to become so hated, apart from run a rugby match.

His arrival at the club coincided with us going from promotion hopefuls to relegation fodder.

A lot of people don't understand the difference between causation and correlation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:
7 hours ago, butt lane vale fan said:

He has more experience than Pugh, but his every move isn't being ripped to shreds

I think a lot has to do with what those at Hednesford said about him(fans)

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

If it wasn't Sinclair in charge it could only of been Paynter or Griffith. 

Someone had to be in charge. It's not the fault of Sinclair that Pugh was missing. 

Bradford are still faffing around over their appointment and have some unknown leading them. 

Because we have not appointed a manager Pugh and Sinclair were always going to get the gig. 

Bradford appointed those who are now running the team as far as i am aware,not sure if its just until the end of the season but they did appoint them after a successful caretaker spell

1 hour ago, Andyregs said:

I understand why people don’t want Sinclair as manager completely. I don’t understand where this complete hatred for him has come from. It’s a bit odd.

Completely agree.I'm surprised he hasn't been blamed yet for Pughy testing positive?

• Like 1

Advert:

10 hours ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Posted on the match thread about this but thought it deserved its own.

Did anyone else see Sinclair smirking up at the director’s box when walking off the pitch today?

Who was he smirking at? And what the bloody hell has he got to smirk about?!

Guessing from his post-match interview it’s because he thought we played magnificently.

Experienced manager ASAP please!!

He wouldn't be smirking (if he was) if 4,000 Vale fans hadn't purchased ST's, he would not have a job.

Someone needs to sort this <ovf censored> out, will Vale ever change? I think so with Carol and Kevin personally but it needs to be done now. We are only a couple of bad results away from being in trouble and the window will be closed.

I can’t believe a thread has been created due to a persons facial expression captured in isolation with no context . Smirking can be someone’s reaction to a bad situation . It’s definitely silly season at onevalefan ! I’m more concerned at the comical goals we conceded . That will defo have a few smirking when it’s re ran 50 times on sky sports news as gaff of the day .

• Like 2