Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

As it stands table. Dear oh dear. 

Screenshot_20210102-154315.png

Worrying thing is the teams below have games in hand over us.  Only Grimsby have placed the same amount of games as us.  We will soon be in the bottom 4 at this rate.  3rd week of January is my guess.

Disgustingly poor. This is beyond excusing. Horrendous, horrendous half.

5 points off the drop. We're bang in it folks. Buckle up. We could realistically get relegated if this continues, and fans who deny this are putting their heads in the sand.

Just now, PVFC764 said:

Worrying thing is the teams below have games in hand over us.  Only Grimsby have placed the same amount of games as us.  We will soon be in the bottom 4 at this rate.  3rd week of January is my guess.

We’ve only beaten one of them as well haven’t we? 

This is up there with one of the worst halves of football I’ve seen from Vale. Not even exaggerating.

The whole club is too nice. No one has got an ounce of bottle. I can maybe forgive them for conceding so early but to then play another 44 minutes and offer absolutely nothing is a joke.

21 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

If this is true and Theo is refusing to look for a club, then make him train with the under 13's and see how he likes that.  When he refuses to train with them then sack him for failing to meet work requirements.

For 100k a year I'd happily train with kids.

As is typical when you overpay for a player on a long contract you have to loan him out and agree to pay a share of his wages.

Fair enough for lads signed in a higher division who aren't fitting a new manager's system. <ovf censored> ridiculous when it's a player signed a few months ago

The only thing we can take from the first half.  We are only 2 down.

Final score could be 5-0 if we carry on like this.  Not won at home till they played us.  Now you have.

Askey must be on borrowed time now.

2 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Most beneath are improving.

Mansfield Bradford Stevenage and even Southend .

Grimsby look puerile, until next Saturday

Midfield 3 simply atrocious. Joyce has not passed to a Vale player once. Whitehead has only passed forward once and that was an easy interception. Burgess has been the worst of the lot and done nothing. 

Archived