onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black Lives Matter

Joe B

Advert

I thought this must be a parody account given the brand new levels of idiocy... but no, the comment has been erased from their thread when people point out how stupid this is.

I can just imagine having a proper deep conversation with them about the deep routed cause of the BLM movement and the inequalities black people face.

D950595E-4823-46F2-82F3-9316D9BA0EA5.jpeg

40 minutes ago, geosname said:

If the problem is just racism then the police could simply increase the abuse against other ethnicities and the problem would be solved...... wouldn't it?

But that's not what I'm suggesting at all. However you wish to interpret what I said.

There is a bigger problem with the police than racism alone, although racism plays a part.

No it wouldn’t, that’s ridiculous. 

No one is arguing that police brutality in general isn’t a problem. 

‘Racism plays a part’ - ignoring its won’t make it go away if it’s institutional. 

9 hours ago, newchapel valiant said:

As much as I sympathise with the BLM it is still wrong to flout the lock down rules and the organiser's need locking up. 

Why should my wife put her life and her families lives at risk treating people daily who can't obey the lock down rules. 

I am sorry but they are selfish. There is a time and place, now is not the time. 

A second spike will come because of this, I only hope demonstrators think its worth it when the NHS are trying to save there lives. 

A similar condemnation for the right-wing protests yesterday? No? The ones urinating on police memorials, threatening families having a picnic, and fighting police?

More than 100 arrested yesterday, injuring 6 police officers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53037767

Meanwhile, in Brighton, a socially-distant, mile-long protest is completed with zero trouble:

image.png.089bcb030a55e93185ef5bcccbae8813.png

I'm sure those who were stumbling over each other to condemn BLM for last weekend's awful scenes which undoubtedly need criticism (including people today, a full week later) will be similarly critical of the protests yesterday.

🙂

6 hours ago, Andyregs said:

Slavery was bad then too, and I’m sure if somebody asked the slaves, they wouldn’t have responded, ‘well at least he’ll give the money from selling me like cattle, to charity’. luckily those people who believed It was wrong, put a stop to it. And it was a small minority who had or sold slaves. The vast majority of people in Britain didnt. we’ve been around the block in the ‘well the statues because he gave to charity’ argument. Would you be happy with a jimmy saville statue? 

You haven’t seen them, but your first instinct is to defend them? We’ve talked imperialism, hitlers manifesto, slavers, and hooligans, but the only person, without pause, you’ve criticised as racist is Jeremy Corbyn, because he didn’t deal with accusations quick enough.

If a labour mp called mein kampf a wonderful book, defended slavers, went out on protest and gave a nazi salute, would you criticise Corbyn is he didn’t do anything about it? 

I answered your question regarding my post, if it doesn't fit your agenda or limited thinking, then its tough...  as to jc hes been ducking the issue since he was elected in 2015.

9 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Absolutely disgusting and should be arrested alongside those who have vandalised and destroyed statues.

2 minutes ago, Davebrad said:

I answered your question regarding my post, if it doesn't fit your agenda or limited thinking, then its tough...  as to jc hes been ducking the issue since he was elected in 2015.

My agenda is against racism, slavery and nazi’s.

A yes or no would have sufficed, would  Corbyn be racist if he didn’t do anything about an mp who called hitlers manifesto a ‘wonderful book’? 

16 minutes ago, Joe B said:

A similar condemnation for the right-wing protests yesterday? No? The ones urinating on police memorials, threatening families having a picnic, and fighting police?

And yet you defend BLM supporters when they did exactly the same

3 minutes ago, Andyregs said:

My agenda is against racism, slavery and nazi’s.

A yes or no would have sufficed, would  Corbyn be racist if he didn’t do anything about an mp who called hitlers manifesto a ‘wonderful book’? 

He’d be a bit of a hypocrite if he did

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/may/01/jeremy-corbyn-rejects-antisemitism-claim-over-book-foreword

Good news this Sunday morning, our very own stoke north mp is  bringing a bill to parliament on 23rd June Desecration of war memorials and monuments, with a max 10yr sentence, and also talk of reducing the limit of criminal damage from £5000 so that offenders can be charged in a crown court not as is a magistrates court...

We can all add links until the cows come home , I've got links to various videos of mobs of 20 plus BLM protestors attacking lone white males . Jumping on people's heads. 

There's also pictures of people clearing up litter. It's just a tit for tat thing. 

Eaa0DTMWAAId3Ki.jpeg

1 minute ago, Davebrad said:

Good news this Sunday morning, our very own stoke north mp is  bringing a bill to parliament on 23rd June Desecration of war memorials and monuments, with a max 10yr sentence, and also talk of reducing the limit of criminal damage from £5000 so that offenders can be charged in a crown court not as is a magistrates court...

Sadly with the fines Dave some of them will be paying it off at a quid a week out of their student loans. 

Also the likes of the scumbag urinating need to be charged and his pound a week can come from his benefits. 

Yes stereotyping I know . 

Archived