Walter

Railway Stand New Toilets

I can't understand why the floor gets as wet as it does on match days. Do they hose it down with water prior to the game? Or are vale fans just that bad at aiming. Understand a few drops but its mad how wet the floor is. Basically like its flooded.

Crazy discussion.

I reckon the troughs aren't deep enough, so it bounces out on to the floor.

It's utterly disgusting and needs sorting urgently.

Surely a massive health and safety issue.

I make a point to go when I get in the ground.

I will not go at half time.

O go swimming at the baths.

Much more hygienic.

I cant believe it everytime I go in. Always flooded. Horrible really. Wading through pi$$.

Not sure how you solve it if vale fans arent smart enough aim it in the bog rather than the floor.

5 hours ago, Walter said:

I can't understand why the floor gets as wet as it does on match days. Do they hose it down with water prior to the game? Or are vale fans just that bad at aiming. Understand a few drops but its mad how wet the floor is. Basically like its flooded.

Maybe contact the club directly about your concerns?

Bycars toilets were fine but when you have your own fans peeing all over toilet seats and leaving toilet paper over the floor what chance have you got.

This was 10 minutes before kick off too.

Animals. 

If any club officials are reading this thread, then please also be aware that the walkway to the gents toilet is always obstructed by people standing around talking to each other before kick off and during half time. This is my opinion, is a health and safety issue. I would have thought that the stewards should be clearing the way through. 

As a Paddock S/T,I know what everyone means because I used to nip up at half-time. But my concern now is that, apparently for security reasons, the stewards have been instructed not to let anyone use the staircase from Paddock to Stand, in either direction; so Paddock fans, usually about 1500 in number, have access to only one cubicle, in the Paddock bogs. Last season, everyone had access to four. I can't really understand why it's been changed! Any ideas?

And it''s 4.39, and we've just scored!

14 minutes ago, Santa said:

Salford's container freight toilets were an experience, fortunately I only needed to go once.

There was a queue a mile long to get in them , I joined dozens of others and went behind the containers.

also those container toilets weren’t connected to a drain, it was just running out the back onto the ground.

5 hours ago, mr burslem said:

As a Paddock S/T,I know what everyone means because I used to nip up at half-time. But my concern now is that, apparently for security reasons, the stewards have been instructed not to let anyone use the staircase from Paddock to Stand, in either direction; so Paddock fans, usually about 1500 in number, have access to only one cubicle, in the Paddock bogs. Last season, everyone had access to four. I can't really understand why it's been changed! Any ideas?

And it''s 4.39, and we've just scored!

Can't understand it either. Stewards said they couldn't let anyone through the new gate,yet people have been going through for years and years. Why? Only a small point, but not what I'd expected from the new regime, and please don't say 'health & safety'

For some reason, it was a condition for issuance of this seasons safety certificate for Vale Park, or in other words some massive sad act trying to find issues that don't exist.

I'll just climb over the wall like I've been doing for the last 17 years.