onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank you for ending our club Protesters. B&G and the Supporters Club

PVFC86

Advert

This was always going to end badly. Smurf is a stubborn man. You prod him he will react. This is what has happened. He wins. We get hit for a 12 point deduction plus he keeps the ground. A controlled constructive removal of Smurf might have taken longer but would have left this great club in a better position. Although I could understand the B&G protest this is why I couldn’t support it. This will result in my beloved club going into the Conference either this season or next or at worse into oblivion. I am Vale til I die. I am emotional as we all are. The wrong game plan has been played. I hope it won’t be our last.
It was heading there any way. Our club is dying! It has been for some years, certainly since the constructive dismissal of Rob Page etc etc. It was only a matter of time before the club failed completely, especially as we have an owner who is completely out of his depth. We need a new hope, a new vision and a new era.

Port Vale isn't a viable business. So an owner needs to fund the club or it will fail. Ownership usually ends badly at clubs like Port Vale, as even long standing successful owners stop putting money in and supporters protest the consequential decline of the team. So that is where we are and a new viable owner is needed now.

Are you happy now?

Yes I'm happy.... any reason I shouldn't be?

Oh I see..... you think the club has ended.... we don't have to play any more games?... oh wait.. that's not right.... how about the buildings have been levelled ?.... no that's not correct either.... the fans have all decided to join the pie men and railway anoraks ?.... haha I know that isn't true.....

So I'm at a loss as to why you think the club has ended or why people shouldn't be happy...? Oh..... perhaps you think Smurf is port vale and it ends when he leaves?

The simple truth is that vale has a far better chance of survival when he has gone than if he stays.... that's a reason to be happy... isn't it?

Yes I'm happy.... any reason I shouldn't be?

Oh I see..... you think the club has ended.... we don't have to play any more games?... oh wait.. that's not right.... how about the buildings have been levelled ?.... no that's not correct either.... the fans have all decided to join the pie men and railway anoraks ?.... haha I know that isn't true.....

So I'm at a loss as to why you think the club has ended or why people shouldn't be happy...? Oh..... perhaps you think Smurf is port vale and it ends when he leaves?

The simple truth is that vale has a far better chance of survival when he has gone than if he stays.... that's a reason to be happy... isn't it?

A reason to hope. Not seeing much happiness in the current situation and the outcome is uncertain.

This was always going to end badly. Smurf is a stubborn man. You prod him he will react. This is what has happened. He wins. We get hit for a 12 point deduction plus he keeps the ground. A controlled constructive removal of Smurf might have taken longer but would have left this great club in a better position. Although I could understand the B&G protest this is why I couldn’t support it. This will result in my beloved club going into the Conference either this season or next or at worse into oblivion. I am Vale til I die. I am emotional as we all are. The wrong game plan has been played. I hope it won’t be our last.

What is a controlled constructive removal?

Give him what he wants until he gets bored?

Kiss his ass until he gets blisters?

Play to his ego until he moves on?

Keep listening to his lies until he runs out of them?

The only option open to customers is to withdraw their cash and/or peacefully demonstrate their displeasure..... which is exactly what they have done.

You don't route a despot by following his dictates.

A reason to hope. Not seeing much happiness in the current situation and the outcome is uncertain.

The future is never certain mate.. it's only what you make it.

A lot will depend on the buyer and what they are prepared to do..... but that's the nature of futures.

There are various opportunities available.... which is more than can be said for the present situation.

"Controlled constructive removal"?. The protests aren't the result of some recent annoyances. This is the culmination of years and years of mismanagement and ignorance. Advice has been offered, constructive dialogue is batted back and labelled "abuse". You try to talk to Norman, the shutters go up and the gloves come off. It's all deny and deflect, and has been for years. It's Norman's way, or no way. We've heard from his interview how deluded he is "I've made a few mistakes". No Norman, you've made monumental mistakes that have lead us to the brink of non league. You don't learn, you carry on regardless. Very early in his tenure it became clear the disdain he held for fans / customers. We're a nuisance, not to be engaged with. In his interview he kept saying, "fans don't know". In his world, no one knows better than him. His approach has been a catastrophic failure, and yet he's so unbelievably arrogant, he refuses to acknowledge that others could do a better job.

This approach to protest is a last resort. True fans have been trying to talk for years. Offers have been made and dismissed for years. Non league is a distinct possibility, and the downward trajectory shows where he's taking us. Seriously, what did he expect? He says he never asked for this fight. It didn't have to be a fight you arrogant deluded ****. You absolutely asked for it. You absolutely caused it.

Now he's behaving yet again like the petulant child we all know him to be. He wouldn't leave any other way, he simply didn't want to. Fans had no choice though. This was the only option left.

Besides, what's happened to cause this spiteful reaction, a few cards and songs? It's nothing. Don't be conned by him, the protests are bothering him, but it's no coincidence he's turned this sour when he has. Remember, this rant started on a Friday night on the back of 2 wins and 2 draws, with no (at that stage) planned protest for Saturday. No. BnG have got **** on him. He's rattled because he's afraid of what's to come out. This reaction is blatant dirty tactics from a man on the edge. He's ******** himself, and so he should.

Bye Norman. Do your worst. So long as you **** off, we'll be here to pick up the pieces, as will always be the case. Worst case scenario now, he gets the ground, but the club becomes free of him. We start again elsewhere. He can have the ground. It's worthless without the club. Good riddance.

"Controlled constructive removal"?. The protests aren't the result of some recent annoyances. This is the culmination of years and years of mismanagement and ignorance. Advice has been offered, constructive dialogue is batted back and labelled "abuse". You try to talk to Norman, the shutters go up and the gloves come off. It's all deny and deflect, and has been for years. It's Norman's way, or no way. We've heard from his interview how deluded he is "I've made a few mistakes". No Norman, you've made monumental mistakes that have lead us to the brink of non league. You don't learn, you carry on regardless. Very early in his tenure it became clear the disdain he held for fans / customers. We're a nuisance, not to be engaged with. In his interview he kept saying, "fans don't know". In his world, no one knows better than him. His approach has been a catastrophic failure, and yet he's so unbelievably arrogant, he refuses to acknowledge that others could do a better job.

This approach to protest is a last resort. True fans have been trying to talk for years. Offers have been made and dismissed for years. Non league is a distinct possibility, and the downward trajectory shows where he's taking us. Seriously, what did he expect? He says he never asked for this fight. It didn't have to be a fight you arrogant deluded ****. You absolutely asked for it. You absolutely caused it.

Now he's behaving yet again like the petulant child we all know him to be. He wouldn't leave any other way, he simply didn't want to. Fans had no choice though. This was the only option left.

Besides, what's happened to cause this spiteful reaction, a few cards and songs? It's nothing. Don't be conned by him, the protests are bothering him, but it's no coincidence he's turned this sour when he has. Remember, this rant started on a Friday night on the back of 2 wins and 2 draws, with no (at that stage) planned protest for Saturday. No. BnG have got **** on him. He's rattled because he's afraid of what's to come out. This reaction is blatant dirty tactics from a man on the edge. He's ******** himself, and so he should.

Bye Norman. Do your worst. So long as you **** off, we'll be here to pick up the pieces, as will always be the case. Worst case scenario now, he gets the ground, but the club becomes free of him. We start again elsewhere. He can have the ground. It's worthless without the club. Good riddance.

:thumbs:

Aaron's a grade a ****. I blocked him on Twitter a few years back when he was trolling Liverpool fans over Hillsborough. A week or so after Smurthwaite started as CEO he tweeted him to ask why he was ruining the club. Now he's on there telling him he's doing a great job.

Aaron Fedtschyschak...is this him? He's signed up with Super Vale Abroad on Facebook. Says he lives in Melbourne and he's from Trentham....supports the Blue Fat One according to his posts.

What would your controlled constructive game plan have been?Did you put this plan forward as an idea ?

Do you think the club had a bright positive future with Smurtwaite at the helm?

No mention by the owner for the loyal fans who turn up every game and support the club in every way,I've already paid towards next seasons season ticket but have now cancelled my standing order and as the owner said on radio sjoke I await repayment of what I've already paid in.

Archived