onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank you for ending our club Protesters. B&G and the Supporters Club

PVFC86

Go and see your GP Aaron.

Admin. This is the banned user mole.

Is this the same sad git that used to post on here around 10-12 or so years ago? (speccy kid.....Polish-sounding surname, or maybe I've got that bit completely wrong?) - if so, he seemed a pathetic, immature ar5ehole back then, and he's obviously not grown up at all since!

Advert

Are you happy now?

Very sadly I agree.

If you want to find a buyer, you put pressure on him to sell up via the proper channels. If you want to force administration you start protesting and withdrawing money. This, sadly, was an inevitable outcome of protests.

I'm not a wind up merchant, and I have full respect for anyone with the Vale at heart.

I love Port Vale Football Club. I have done from six years old. If we want to secure our future as a football league club, we have yo work with Smurthwaite.

Is this the same sad git that used to post on here around 10-12 or so years ago? (speccy kid.....Polish-sounding surname, or maybe I've got that bit completely wrong?) - if so, he seemed a pathetic, immature ar5ehole back then, and he's obviously not grown up at all since!

That’s the chap. Ukrainian I think. Amazed he hasn’t had a good hiding.

Very sadly I agree.

If you want to find a buyer, you put pressure on him to sell up via the proper channels. If you want to force administration you start protesting and withdrawing money. This, sadly, was an inevitable outcome of protests.

I'm not a wind up merchant, and I have full respect for anyone with the Vale at heart.

I love Port Vale Football Club. I have done from six years old. If we want to secure our future as a football league club, we have yo work with Smurthwaite.

If we want to secure our future as a football league club we need him gone now.

I’d take the minus 12 and a new owner over no points deduction and him still here.

I’d feel more confident that we’d stay up without him and a deduction.

Yes. I wasn't being derogatory in my post about a GP, I was being serious, having read his Twitter and blog. He isn't quite 100% and could do with an involuntary break from what must be his 6 or 7th account now on OVF while he gets his head sorted out. Genuinely, he isn't in a good place and does what he does on here desperate for attention and affirmation. OVF is no good for him right now.

I think there is a big difference between threatening to put the club into administration and actually doing it when it's going to cost you a seven figure sum. If the owner chucks that amount of money away just because some fans shouted at him I will seriously doubt his sanity.

Yes. I wasn't being derogatory in my post about a GP, I was being serious, having read his Twitter and blog. He isn't quite 100% and could do with an involuntary break from what must be his 6 or 7th account now on OVF while he gets his head sorted out. Genuinely, he isn't in a good place and does what he does on here desperate for attention and affirmation. OVF is no good for him right now.
I think Aaron was that Martino Knockavelli. I will quite gladly share who I am to anyone who feels that strongly

It's all well and good giving it a bit of front in your wind up posts Aaron but then lying awake all night with crippling anxiety. I used to think you were just a helmet on a wind up but having read your blog and seeing how you really think I am being 100% serious - do one off here and get yourself sorted. Genuinely.

I'll take the 12 points deduction if it means Carol and Kevin get the Club at a price that maybe enables them to get a new stadium. I want to see Smurthwaite suffer and get as little as possible from PVFC.

They could get it for a £1

but can you imagine the rent he would charge !!!!!

I think the B&G protest was from the heart but not from the head. I understand that. I love this club. The character of this man was always going to react this way. It was the wrong approach which has backfired. Smurf will take the hit because he can. He is an emotional man in his own right and that will outweigh the whack to his wallet. Why, because in his eyes he has been attacked.

However, what is done is done and therefore we look forward. Whatever happens a Port Vale will continue to exist in some form or other and I will be there to support it.

I think the B&G protest was from the heart but not from the head.

Norman Smurthwaite is a bully who thinks himself a grand puppet master, aiming to sow discord between the fans and segment them into factions. Divided and weaker. His pseudo strongman approach has worked on you, making you doubt those who resist him. In actual fact he is ******* terrified. It's all bluster. His voice quivered on RS.

Like Aldridge Prior himself said during P&G this evening, you will find out in time.

IMO.

If we want to secure our future as a football league club we need him gone now.

I’d take the minus 12 and a new owner over no points deduction and him still here.

I’d feel more confident that we’d stay up without him and a deduction.

If we get a points deduction we are relegated. That is it.

With everything else going on how long before we're back in the football league if ever?

Don't just arrogantly chase Smurf's removal and worry about the consequences later.

I don't want a split fan base. I respect the people protesting etc... I just want what's best for Port Vale.

They could get it for a £1

but can you imagine the rent he would charge !!!!!

Wouldn't matter if Carol could get the club for £1, just have to do something smurthwaite hasn't done and get investment or sponsorship to help them build a new ground and leave smurthwaite with a plot of land that can't be touched due to the covenant. Shrews ground £15 million, Colchester £20 million, why not us. Got to win games now though as to finish more than 12 points clear of the drop zone, just in case...

Archived