onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

Advert

I once watched us lose 6-1 at home to a full strength Stoke in a 'meaningless friendly' which is not an experience I'd wish to repeat, meaningless or not.

I don't expect that kind of result here but Vale and its fans are on a hiding to nothing. If we win it'll be 'it's only our kids' and if we lose it'll be 'you lost to our kids!' I don't think I'd like to dignify either with my attendance, so I won't.

There could be a few of our kids playing Heatwave.Possibly a 15 year old?

Now there seems to be alot of knicker wetting on this thread about the politics of who plays whom and why we should all boycott. Let me put another point of view what if we actually manage to beat stokes youngsters and then progress through to the final.

Many young fans and old fans alike do not under stand the politics of this competition and just want to see vale win against their old rivals are they wrong? If we manage to beat them these fans will have bragging rights regardless, which they have not had for many years.

If we get to the final will not this give vale publicity good/bad is this wrong?

If we get to the final we will take imo circa 7k generating interest in the club and possibly new young fans and season ticket sales, is this wrong?

He's right. Those attending with a brain are gutless selfish brats who threaten the future of the domestic game - no moral compass! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

We shouldn't ruin it now, we've been doing relatively well as a club in terms of ignoring this competition so far apart the usual thickos, who you just have to leave to it, and a few scabs.

STAAAAND YOUR GROUND!

Yawn!!! Does anybody care what you think? I don't and anybody with a brain doesn't either!

We may get a Christmas Party for the kids out of it TP.I think i’ll be taking my grandson to training that night.What’s your view on this match TP?

Last season Stoke took the mickey by using it to give members of the first team squad game time, this year the youngsters are playing in the spirit of the competition (whatever your views on it) and in the main have done really well (din't go to the Sunderland game but I did see them at Carlisle and Morecambe).

I'll be there and taking my two lads with it being an earlier kick off, it won't feel like a derby but it will be a bit edgier than the normal games in this competition so here's to a decent encounter...

Stoke will have sold 4000 before they kick off tomorrow. More Stoke than Vale is on the cards.

We can’t let that happen we need get down to support the lads! I know the competition rubbish, I just don’t want it be embrassing to see stoke take over the city.

Archived