onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sjoke are coming!!!

wwindsor

Advert

Seriously

Have you totally missed the real reason why people aren’t attending despite it being pointed out on numerous occasions?

No i havnt but a few fans suppirting the team from there armchairs is not going to chsnge the EFL's mind, cant you lot see that as long as the Plastic League are throwing money into this competition nothing will change???.

As a side note I see Stoke have sold their 2k allocation overnight and have released more tickets

I don't mind if Vale Park is full of paying Stoke fans. If they are that interested in seeing their youth team lose then good for them

I can't be bothered to read the previous 10 pages but I get the general jist of things. My view is that the inclusion of glorified reserve teams is the first step into their full inclusion into a league system. Take a look at Spain. Their third tier is full of reserve teams and as has been mentioned before, the Football League at the moment seems to bend over backwards for any scrap of money that comes their way. So I will be boycotting this competition until the inclusion of the U23 teams is stopped and that includes a trip to Wembley which would break my heart but it's my only way of protesting against this ludicrous decision.

If other people want to go, fine that's their right to do so but for me it's not a difficult choice and I will not support this competition in it's current format.

I can't be bothered to read the previous 10 pages but I get the general jist of things. My view is that the inclusion of glorified reserve teams is the first step into their full inclusion into a league system. Take a look at Spain. Their third tier is full of reserve teams and as has been mentioned before, the Football League at the moment seems to bend over backwards for any scrap of money that comes their way. So I will be boycotting this competition until the inclusion of the U23 teams is stopped and that includes a trip to Wembley which would break my heart but it's my only way of protesting against this ludicrous decision.

If other people want to go, fine that's their right to do so but for me it's not a difficult choice and I will not support this competition in it's current format.

The scabs can go, but will not be forgotten.

I'm pleased they're selling loads of tickets. It just shows what a humiliation it is to be forced to partake in such a fixture. It's a superb situation for them lot to rub our noses in it. For the scabs who attend, what a terrible night you're in for regardless of the result. You'll be treated like the mugs you are.

Hopefully them selling so many tickets will persuade other chairmen out there to vote against B Teams next time around. The prospect of this type of humiliation against a local rival is surely too much to bare for any self respecting chairman?

You may well have a good point, but once you start calling fellow fans scabs and mugs then I just switch off to anything you have to say.

I don't think they've sold all their tickets, they're just opening up the sales one block at a time apparently.

You may well have a good point, but once you start calling fellow fans scabs and mugs then I just switch off to anything you have to say.

I don't think they've sold all their tickets, they're just opening up the sales one block at a time apparently.

What a shower of absolute bell-ends Stoke fans are getting buzzed for a game like this.

Can you imagine Forest fans doing it for Notts County in a reserve game? Bristol City for Rovers?

Take their money and frankly I don't give a ****** about the score.

They're not getting buzzed for the game. Who would? They're buzzed about the opportunity to take the **** out us, a situation created by the EFL. The result of this game does not matter an ounce to them. They're paying £10 to enjoy a 2 hour comedy show, equally facilitated by any Vale fans who turn up.

No i havnt but a few fans suppirting the team from there armchairs is not going to chsnge the EFL's mind, cant you lot see that as long as the Plastic League are throwing money into this competition nothing will change???.

Supporting from my arm chair? I won't be having anything to do with this game. It's a complete irrelevance to me. I honestly couldn't care less if we lose.

If we used to play stoke under 21s in a friendly in front of between 5 and 7 thousand, that would be a really valid point.

The point is Arthur is those games were meaningless and yet plenty of fans turned up.

I personally don't like the new format of this competition but if people want to go they should not be castigated by those that don't.

Some people are saying that it will lead to premiership and championship sides getting there B teams into the lower leagues but I cannot see how it would ever get voted in. After all league rules state that a chairmen and directors of a football club cannot be involved in more than one club in its leagues. There is a lot of hysteria around this and people should see that those clubs would never be able to enter two teams in league competitions.

Archived