onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe boss at it again after saying Vale’s star man “got away with murder”

News Feed

David Artell’s on-man mission to wind-up Port Vale fans has continued as he claimed that Vale’s man of the match Leon Legge “got away with murder” Legge scored the winner for Vale in the 1-0 win and also cleared an effort off the line. Crewe boss Artell declined to elaborate on his claim during a […]

The post Crewe boss at it again after saying Vale’s star man “got away with murder” appeared first on onevalefan.co.uk.

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

Diddums Mr Mard a**e, go tell your mummy about that naughty Leon Legge:laugh:

Also shame on McGarry for not pushing back on what exactly what it was he was whinging about

Sounded more of a Mourinho/ Warnock deflection tactic rather than saying we were to$$ / they were the better side on the day.

Where was the questioning on how starting an attack when asked to kick the ball back to the opposition keeper (after Vale stopped their own attack to allow an injured player to receive treatment) fits into the philosophical ideals of 'The Crewe Way'?

Every club bends the rules but its indicative of the tinpottery of their setup that they profess to be on a higher plane of footballing existence as they produce a few Championship midfielders and pass the ball a bit (apart from when they're 1-0 down at home), and yet will still blatantly disregard notion of sportsmanship if it meant a goal.

He also said they were by far the better team in the 1st half? What game was he watching? I would say we were the better team 1st half not by a lot but definitely better. 2nd half we dominated most of those 51 minutes and I never felt uncomfortable thinking they might score or equalize after we went in front. In fact I thought we might score a second as we pressing down either wing.

He also said they were by far the better team in the 1st half? What game was he watching? I would say we were the better team 1st half not by a lot but definitely better. 2nd half we dominated most of those 51 minutes and I never felt uncomfortable thinking they might score or equalize after we went in front. In fact I thought we might score a second as we pressing down either wing.

I thought they were the better side first half too. I think they were having a lot of joy down our left and Artell moving their right winger inside for the second half totally killed them, a genius of a decision by a manager who’s totally deluded IMO. Second half we took control easily I think and well deserved the win.

Not kicking the ball back was a disgrace and their long ball tactics totally went against what he calls the “Crewe way”. I really hate him and Crewe with a passion.

In Artell’s case I think his crass remarks are simply because he is out of his depth as a manager. Add to that his inarticulate manner and you get what you see and hear.

He reminds me very much of a Sunday morning pub team manager who is keen, but that is as far as his “talents” go.

I’ve never heard his outbursts during a game, but I would expect the well worn Sunday morning lines of “get stuck in” and “sort it out” to be very much in evidence.

When his spell as a league manager is soon over, I don’t imagine he will be looking for employment as a lexicographer. :laugh:

I thought they were the better side first half too. I think they were having a lot of joy down our left and Artell moving their right winger inside for the second half totally killed them, a genius of a decision by a manager who’s totally deluded IMO. Second half we took control easily I think and well deserved the win.

Not kicking the ball back was a disgrace and their long ball tactics totally went against what he calls the “Crewe way”. I really hate him and Crewe with a passion.

I suppose its all about opinions but I live in Crewe and a lot of Crewe fans I heard talking after the game were saying Vale were the better team all game. There only real chance came from a mistake by Clarke and not from anything they created.

I've said before why do Radio stoke insist on adverting there programmes when they are supposed to be commentating on a live match and repeatable giving the prem score nobody is bothered will they start giving the travel news out every twenty minutes can be done at half time why not call prays and grumble stoke city fc grumble only one caller on from vale two from crewe plus about four messages managers rowett ten minutes to say the same thing over and over aspin ans artell two minutes each come on radio stoke let each team have proper air time.

Sore loser making up excuses for his poor tactics.

Surprisingly Crewe were the team playing hoof ball which must have been tactics given by their Manager.Vale were the team trying to play football.

He has obviously stopped them playing passing football and resorted to hoofing it upfield.Vales midfield stopped their passing game by shutting them down early and stopping their supply line.

After all the child abuse I am not surprised that parents don’t want their kids associated with a club like Crewe so their supply of talent has dried up.

They must be one of the lowest payers in the league so only attract journeymen who can’t get a game anywhere else and young kids hoping to reach league football.

Soon they might realise that Artell is just a thick bar steward devoid of ideas to be a manager.He is definitely taking them backwards with his poor tactics and team selection.As a player he was just a slow cart horse and thug which he is transferring to his players.

Archived