Missing posts

alwaysvaleme

Advert:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a lighter note, thought the thread was about someone nicking the the goals at vale park..

Seriously anyone moaning about a free site with free competitions and well monitored should offer their help and put in - fair enough being constructive but some posts are way over the top and out of line moaning about something that is set up by volunteers for the benefit of all, to all those that make it happen thank you and keep up the good work its appreciated especially in current times with our club helping to give fans a platform

Sorry some of you are still having problems.

Effectively, all I have done is copy the entire site to a new server. I have then instructed the domain hosting company for onevalefan.co.uk to point it to the new server's IP address. It should flush automatically through the internet in 24-48 hours.

But the request was done on Friday so it should be done by now.

I was told there is a way in Windows of setting the domain name to pull in the new IP (it's actually how I tested it before I made the switch - I was checking out the "new" server for a couple of days to check all was well).

I can pass those instructions on via PM if any Windows users are still having issues.

I hope that helps and hope any problems stop soon...

Advert:

Archived