onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Don’t even know why you are even debating the latest accusation pointed at Boris. If he did it then he is out of order but FFS 10 years ago, who gives a <ovf censored>. If she had a problem with it she should have raised it there and then or within a close timescale. I’ve had my ass pinched by women at work in the past but I would not raise it as an issue years later, if I was offended I would have said something at the time. People need to get over this as it will never be proved anyway and move on to the next <ovf censored> they can throw at Boris.

Advert

2 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

One thing I've discovered from this thread - there are a lot of blokes here whom I'm never going to sit next to at a Vale game!

i'm sure your capable of holding your own(ha ha) or slap them that used to be effective...

Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell said any interim government - formed after the removal of Boris Johnson - must be headed by Jeremy Corbyn.

But asked whether an interim government could be led by anyone other than Mr Corbyn, the official leader of the opposition, Mr McDonnell said: "No, the rules are the rules."

_108241458_no_confidence_flow_chart_8_aug_19_640-nc.pngnew leader could be (not must be) the leader of the opposition OR ANY OTHER MP.

who do we trust more A Labour spokesman or aunty beeb?

6 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

So there is no basis for saying the EU seem to be heading down that path whatsoever...

Impartial indeed.

If you don't believe Geo how about the president elect of the EU Commission?

https://www.politico.eu/article/in-her-own-words-ursula-von-der-leyen-european-commision-president-angela-merkel-cabinet-german-defense-minister/

1 hour ago, geosname said:

Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell said any interim government - formed after the removal of Boris Johnson - must be headed by Jeremy Corbyn.

But asked whether an interim government could be led by anyone other than Mr Corbyn, the official leader of the opposition, Mr McDonnell said: "No, the rules are the rules."

_108241458_no_confidence_flow_chart_8_aug_19_640-nc.pngnew leader could be (not must be) the leader of the opposition OR ANY OTHER MP.

who do we trust more A Labour spokesman or aunty beeb?

well that will settle that, Boris it is... cause I would not trust corbyn/McDonnell to even make a cup of tea, I would recommend them as sjoke first team manager and first team coach though...

9 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

But YOU defended the assertation that Abbott brings on abuse herself.  It's on this forum in black and white.

You also have alluded that the girl accusing Bozzer is telling lies and you are basing that on the timing of the allegation.

There is a pattern.

If you can see a pattern then you  must be on acid. It explains a lot.

But FINALLY you have actually not misrepresented my post. Yes I DID defend the assertion that she brings abuse on herself. No mention of race or gender in that at all. The reason I gave was her pure incompetence in her positions in shadow cabinets, evidenced by her many car crash interviews. That is ONE reason why she gets a higher than average level of abuse, in my opinion.

If you want a sensible discussion, lets have one. If you want to attempt to bully me by abusing me, calling me names and accusing me of defending racism and sexual assaults that is up to you. It's you looking silly.

On 30/09/2019 at 08:30, Nofinikea said:

Well that nails it.  You are Trump fan!  

You seriously wonder why a woman trying to make her career hasnt spoken out against a man who wields alot of power in her industry?

You are odious.  Simply repulsive, a vile human being who apologises for racists and now you say this.  God you disgust me, absolutely horrible excuse for a man.  

I am ashamed of you.

What a sad little liar you are. (Post one piece of evidence for any of your disgraceful accusations and I'll happily take that back).

Why do you feel the need to try and bully people on a football forum?

You need to get a grip. 

Compare how Candice Owens performs in the video with how Dianne Abbott performs on Question Time and various other media. Disregard Candice's politics and what she actually says but focus on her personal skills, she's bright, sharp, has great communication skills and charisma, gets your attention, can succinctly make a point, can think on her feet and has knowledge and can build a position, sadly Dianne Abbott is not in the same league IMHO. It is for these reasons Diane Abbott and others of all ethnicities get flack.

28 minutes ago, Nofinikea said:

Not misrepresented anything.  Look back.  Mario said she brought abuse on herself.  He made no distinction between racial, sexist or other when saying that.  You agreed.

Now, are you clarifying your position as she brings on criticism of her ability as an MP herself but most definitely not racist or sexual abuse?  If so, that's different and good to hear.  Why not just clarify that in the first place rather than just arguing yourself into a corner?

I have already explained the racism point, it's quite clear on the other thread.

If by referencing me you hope to draw me into your boring and laborious posts you are going to be disappointed.

2 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Where does she mention subservient states who cant say no without severe penalties?

She didnt mention my name either..... damn.

If the Vito is erroded there will be penalties for none compliance..... those are usually financial and severe to deter.

If there is no capacity to say no then the member states lose their individual identity and abilities and become subserviant.

9 hours ago, Nofinikea said:

Did you or did you not say on the Racism in political parties thread that...

Telling a racist joke doesnt necessary mean you are racist and laughing at one doesnt either. (I could copy it verbatim if you like)...  As I pointed out there, telling a racist joke or laughing at a racist joke is most definitely racist.  Theres the evidence that you excuse racism.

You have also questioned the timing of the allegations against Johnson - that's on this thread.

So there is your evidence.  All your own words printed on this very forum publically for everyone to see.

I'm not excusing racism because it isnt racism. 

Comedians telling a joke is not racist unless they have sinister views behind it. 

There has to be some sort of consciousness for it to be racism. You actually have to discriminate on the grounds of race and/or hold the view that one race is superior to the other. 

If anything, you are the one discriminating against abbott in this thread and you are doing it because she is black. I'm judging purely on her ability in her profession. You are judging her on the colour of her skin primarily. 

A bit racist to be honest. 

8 hours ago, Mario said:

If by referencing me you hope to draw me into your boring and laborious posts you are going to be disappointed.

His behaviour in this thread is beyond the pale. 

He dares to say brexit is a cult when he is twisting lying and calling everyone he cant beat in a debate, racist.

I know full well that you were not excusing racist abuse of abbott. It is why I agreed with your post. 

He knows this too.

It is disgusting to lie about racism. It diminishes actual racism. 

I understand why people think Abbott talks out of her bottom at times because, like all politicians, she does. What I can’t accept is that talking rubbish makes her more likely to be abused that someone like Chris Grayling who has  raised incompetence to the level of an art form. How many death threats or threats of rape has he had as a consequence of his rank stupidity? 

3 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

I understand why people think Abbott talks out of her bottom at times because, like all politicians, she does. What I can’t accept is that talking rubbish makes her more likely to be abused that someone like Chris Grayling who has  raised incompetence to the level of an art form. How many death threats or threats of rape has he had as a consequence of his rank stupidity? 

I have no problem with people criticising politicians..... abuse on the other had is disgraceful, for any reason.

Archived