onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Ticket Office. An absolute joke. Again.

smithie

Advert

If you notice something that could be improved why is it a moan to highlight it?

Good point, and it's the mark of a good organisation that opens itself to 360 degree analysis.

Only time will tell whether the Vale ticket office is a good organisation.

Rang up this afternoon to ask if Accy Stanley tickets were on sale yet? Very professional, very friendly woman assured me they were; purchased a couple, asked for them to be posted out to me. Very efficient service - less than 5 minutes on phone...maybe some of you suffer because of your attitudes? Just a thought!!

Is it acceptable to be standing in a queue to buy tickets while staff are cutting each others hair, playing on mobile phones.Not having a clue about when and when they can / can not sell tickets?

Not read all of this thread, so apologies if I repeat things.

I live in Sheffield, so don't go to the ticket office until the day of the game.

I buy tickets on line and collect them from the shop ticket office window.

No queues to speak of; ticket already waiting; very efficient and effective.

The on line system is a bit slow and inefficient compared to others that I use. It could be improved; not least by remembering my payment details, rather than me having to input them every time.

I do look at the queues for the ticket office and wonder how it could be improved.

Some of you lot would moan if they simply opened the paddock gates and let you all in for free. No doubt along the lines of how far you had to walk to your seat, it wasn't heated, etc.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

So I take it that you are 100% happy with the way the ticket office and its staff work and there is no room or need to improve on it?

I've never had an issue, whether it be buying my season ticket, nor a ticket for an away game or fa cup game. So yes, I am

Oh OK then everything about the ticket office is fine, hunky dory.The points being raised by others haven't happened,dont exist.

I have been up and been served in good time.Ive also been up and stood there waiting while the staff carry on playing on their phone even when they have seen you at the counter.

Oh OK then everything about the ticket office is fine, hunky dory.The points being raised by others haven't happened,dont exist.
Did I say that? It just seems that a very small (and often the same) minority seem to have issues. Make of that what you will. Every business can improve their service, but not disproportionately

Did I say that? It just seems that a very small (and often the same) minority seem to have issues. Make of that what you will. Every business can improve their service, but not disproportionately

The point being - little has improved.

Staff cutting each others hair instead of serving customers is ludicrous, make the club look unprofessional and could potentially cost the club money.

A good business would take note of issues raised be thankful that the issue has been raised and act on them to improve its customer service.

Archived