onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Ticket Office. An absolute joke. Again.

smithie

Advert

What about the thousands of tickets sold every season without issue? Two people moaning vs literally thousands not! Back in the real world...

Christ, you should write for the Daily Mail you’re so sensationalist

Instead of turning a blind eye to what valid customers are saying and being awkward.Here is another time which shows that people don't know what they are doing,or what is happening, what should be happening.

I tried to get my Oxford ticket online.There was NOTHING on the 'Official club website' about tickets.Contacted the ticket office and was informed by the ticket office "We can not sell FA cup tickets on line"Other people had tried to by their Oxford tickets after the previous home match.The ticket office was shut.

We then find out that we can buy tickets for the very same FA cup game ONLINE(not previously allowed to sell online)

Instead of turning a blind eye and thinking everything is wonderful and there is nothing wrong and people are just moaning without reason.Spend a little time have a quick read and you will see they don't know what they are doing.No one of any competence is running the department.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?32788-Oxford-tickets

IF If you are trying to be a WUM you are failing.All you are doing is getting more and more people adding more comments that show you to be wrong and the ticket office clueless.

There are provisions to buy tickets in advance, yet people still choose to wait, queue and moan. Silly sausages

Have you seen our average supporter. Many don’t know what a computer is let alone own one. I am a 30 year old guy who considers himself pretty computer savvy but I don’t own a printer. I don’t know many people who do these days. And my experiences of using the online ticketing system has been poor at best. The odd time I’ve tried to use it I’ve had technical problems and the response has been-ring the ticket office. Back to square 1. Having tried on multiple occasions and failed I’ve essentially written it off.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

When I have been up to buy tickets the staff behind the counter are too busy and more interested in playing on their phone.Ive seen them look up see you there then back to their phone and what ever game they are playing

I went up yesterday at 4:15 pm and was out again at 4:20pm with 4 tickets for fgr game. Great service couldn’t complain.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The more hurdles there are the fewer people reach the finish.

Local supermarkets are considering abandoning there numerous check out points in favour of a new system of sales... first the customer has to phone the head office to see if the products they require are in stock nationally, then they ring the local branch for availability. They then pay for the items they require and print off a receipt which they take to the local store to get their order filled... this will allow the local stores to reduce opening hours... 9am - 5pm closed for lunch noon - 2pm.

The new regime will allow the single employee dealing with customers a steady workflow whilst his/her colleagues catch up on current affairs/games/hairdressing tips/soaps etc.

An alternative was considered... but asking customers to visit local stores some days before they needed their provisions was deemed disruptive to working conditions.

Im not suggesting the ticket office system does not work at all... I am suggesting it doesnt work well enough to allow the less hardened fans easy access.

We dont have missing millions of fans just longing to return... its OK catering to the dedicated if the number of dedicated is sufficient to service your needs... is 3,500? enough?

The whole system seems to be geared up for people who are willing to put themselves out... by phoning up and waiting for delivery/booking and printing/taking time out to visit prior to match day... those are the dedicated... are they enough?

The easier you allow people to give you money the more will be inclined to give.

Unless you are one of the 3,500? the less likely you are to put yourself out to watch Vale... the goal is to increase the base number by getting them in... not by finding out how many hoops they will jump through to get in.

Rang up this afternoon to ask if Accy Stanley tickets were on sale yet? Very professional, very friendly woman assured me they were; purchased a couple, asked for them to be posted out to me. Very efficient service - less than 5 minutes on phone...maybe some of you suffer because of your attitudes? Just a thought!!

Rang up this afternoon to ask if Accy Stanley tickets were on sale yet? Very professional, very friendly woman assured me they were; purchased a couple, asked for them to be posted out to me. Very efficient service - less than 5 minutes on phone...maybe some of you suffer because of your attitudes? Just a thought!!

Its not my hat he chewed....

Archived