onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Turn up if you love the vale

All.true vale Fans no matter how sick and tired you are. No matter how you think you have done with the vale and can no longer be bothered.

We must turn up tomorrow we must Pracefully show our anger that Norman and Brown are sending us to oblivion.

Norman is playing his usual games and I think he believes that fans will make Browns life so uncomfortable he will walk. Thus saving Norman two years salary.

Norman has already avoided paying off three managers no mean feat in the football world .

The challenge we face is we need Brown to be gone he is the worst manager in the clubs history.

And Smurf the worst owner.

Let's turn up and vent our anger.

Look at Blackpool whilst I am in no way suggesting we go down the route they did when a game never finished we should show them we will not put up with this tomorrow.

TURN UP

TURN UP TO SAVE THE VALE

PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST

We want smufwaite out said we want smurfwaite out

Get out of our club you liying xxyh get out of our club

Show the press what we are going through

Turn up turn up

NO ONE EVER ACHEIVED ANY THING BY STAYING AWAY

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Or

We are a bit tired of all of this. Let's just stay at home or take the missus shopping up Hanley duck every Saturday from now on.

Advert

All.true vale Fans no matter how sick and tired you are. No matter how you think you have done with the vale and can no longer be bothered.

We must turn up tomorrow we must Pracefully show our anger that Norman and Brown are sending us to oblivion.

Norman is playing his usual games and I think he believes that fans will make Browns life so uncomfortable he will walk. Thus saving Norman two years salary.

Norman has already avoided paying off three managers no mean feat in the football world .

The challenge we face is we need Brown to be gone he is the worst manager in the clubs history.

And Smurf the worst owner.

Let's turn up and vent our anger.

Look at Blackpool whilst I am in no way suggesting we go down the route they did when a game never finished we should show them we will not put up with this tomorrow.

TURN UP

TURN UP TO SAVE THE VALE

PROTEST PROTEST PROTEST

We want smufwaite out said we want smurfwaite out

Get out of our club you liying xxyh get out of our club

Show the press what we are going through

Turn up turn up

NO ONE EVER ACHEIVED ANY THING BY STAYING AWAY

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Or

We are a bit tired of all of this. Let's just stay at home or take the missus shopping up Hanley duck every Saturday from now on.

I'll be going, and I won't be protesting, il be getting behind the lads and encouraging them.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Stay away, deprive Smurf of money, show Garlick you aren't happy with Brown in the most direct way possible.

New manager, new owner, new future.

Sounds like a decent way of loving the Vale to me.

We got rid of V2001 by staying away, lets do it to these clowns too.

I'm not going to accuse you of not loving the club for going. Just think, if we united against the current regime, we could achieve so much. Either way, enjoy the game and UTV.

I'll be watching it here but, just like the Luton game when I watched that, I'm afraid the owners feelings have rubbed off on me as well.

I'm numb to Port Vale.

After yesterday's backing of Brown I now believe there is absolutely no hope and the inevitable will eventually happen.

If we win, we win. If we lose, we lose. If we draw, we draw.

Ultimately life goes on.

This isn't the football club I've loved for 35 years. Its a shambles that Norman Smurthwaite has created and people like Fradley, Garlick and Brown are helping him destroy.

Fair play for those who will go and "support the lads"

I feel no connection with the club whatsoever.

Que sera.

I'll be watching it here but, just like the Luton game when I watched that, I'm afraid the owners feelings have rubbed off on me as well.

I'm numb to Port Vale.

After yesterday's backing of Brown I now believe there is absolutely no hope and the inevitable will eventually happen.

If we win, we win. If we lose, we lose. If we draw, we draw.

Ultimately life goes on.

This isn't the football club I've loved for 35 years. Its a shambles that Norman Smurthwaite has created and people like Fradley, Garlick and Brown are helping him destroy.

Fair play for those who will go and "support the lads"

I feel no connection with the club whatsoever.

Que sera.

That post is really sad,as a great fan posts it,who travels thousands of miles to see the team that's in his blood.For his and every other true fan of PVFC ,please sell up Smurf !!!!

Nah stay away better for my health. Hoping for a FGR wing to finally get rid of the useless ****.

Would protest outside main entrance before the game but appears no appetite to do so from fans.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

You're right. We go on about plastic stoke fans and how their attendance doubled in the premier league but crow about how we are real, true fans. And yet we don't turn up when we're struggling. We're true fans or we're plastic....aren't we?

I'm not missing tomorrow cus we're struggling. We've struggled before and will struggle again.

I'm missing tomorrow as I can't justify giving £20 to Smurf (I don't have an ST, and have paid on the gate the past 3 seasons).

In my view, I'm looking out for Vale's long term future by not attending a game in the hope it will be my small contribution to the ousting of the incumbent clown in the boardroom. I'd prefer to be going tomorrow. But I'm doing it for the club's long term health. If that makes me a plastic then fair enough.

Archived