onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Taking away the emotions and anger of being bottom of the league, there wasn't that much between the two teams.

Our problem is that there is little composure on the ball. Confidence is shot.

Tactically we are woeful.

Their 2nd came from having no full back and Hornby seemed to anticipate movement of the ball that didn't happen.

We hoof it forward. It's shocking. No thought whatsoever, just lump it forward. Sadly, Pope can't even get off the ground to win headers!

He's robbing a living right now. He's our main striker and offers no threat whatsoever. People say he isn't being fed but the best make their own chances. He's playing like a Sunday league player. No lack of effort, like a lot of them, but minimal quality.

Second half we should have scored. We were unlucky at times. Worrall is the only class act on a ball. He was unlucky with deflected efforts tonight.

I don't know what Middleton does. Everyone raves about ADF. He just runs a lot. Doesn't score. Doesn't create. Headless chicken springs to mind.

Anderson looked better with Smith than Kay does.

Ultimately, Brown has brought in a lot of dead wood. Again!

Should Brown go? Absolutely.

Norman is the owner. He doesn't have to wait for Colin Garlick to come back from his holiday. That's a joke in itself. He should have been on the first flight back on Saturday night.

Norman should sack Brown tomorrow and grow some balls and man up and face the fans. But he's a coward of the highest order.

Even if he does, I can see it now. No manager for Saturday so he will probably put Pope in charge. A possible victory and he will be rubbing his hands that he doesn't have to go out and find a manager!

Then after a few weeks when it all goes pear shaped again, it won't be Popes fault because this isn't his team, blah, blah, blah...... and repeat all over again! All hypothetical of course but would anyone back against it? If it wasn't so true it would be funny.

The laughing stock of English football.

What a sorry, sorry mess and now we have a clueless owner to sort it out.

I don't know where we go from here.

Advert

Surely that's got to be it now, the man has to be removed without delay and not be given chance to continue this absolute disaster, and his whole backroom staff need to go with him. I'm truly terrified at the prospect of this club going out of the league as we may never return. Survival is all we've got to hope for this season and the next managerial appointment could be the most crucial in the clubs entire history. Normans comments about how Horton would be received proves hes not got any idea what to do next. All we can pray and hope for is that somehow someway good fortune shines on us and we end up with someone who can keep us in league football.

We're the Venezuela of the 4th Division.

Angry and depressed tonight. Smurf, stop being such a ******* and sell the club.

You're one egotistical man , and it will come back to haunt you. What goes around , comes around.

one up on Zimbabwe then!

It's depressing isn't it? Especially when supporters, as customers, can do little to control what goes on with the management of the club. I feel like I'm watching a huge part of my life die in front of my eyes.

Sent from my SM-A520F using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived