onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Notts County

Fosse69

Bit of a strange thing to say if we didn't appeal. FA not known for apologising, sounded very odd.

I've just listened to his interview which is highlighted on the RS website. They have actually edited out the bit about the letter from the FA and other bits about refereeing decisions. I thought I was going mad so I put the P&G listen again on and skipped through to Brown's interview and yes, he did say it. Why would Radio Stoke put an edited version of his interview online???

Advert

I didn't go to the game today as I am in London but my brother went and phoned me to say we were unlucky and played reasonably well. Hit the post, blatant handball by Duffy and the ball was cleared off the line when in fact it was over the line. Let's keep the faith.

Your brother is wrong and will you go away with your constant ******** and claptrap.

I've just listened to his interview which is highlighted on the RS website. They have actually edited out the bit about the letter from the FA and other bits about refereeing decisions. I thought I was going mad so I put the P&G listen again on and skipped through to Brown's interview and yes, he did say it. Why would Radio Stoke put an edited version of his interview online???

I thought it was going mad when I heard it live. Either that or I'd accidentically attended a completely different game to the one Brown was at. Because the team I was watching put in another horrible, sterile performance failing to do even the basics right at times and possessing only a single, very obvious tactic, namely lumping the ball forward from back to front and hoping for the best.

Maybe Brown had a word afterwards to say don't put that line up on the web. Though that would suggest some level of self-awareness from Brown.

Okay, playing devils advocate, give him the time, where do you think that we'll be after these 2 games? I think that we'll be lower in this league than we are currently.

Phil the Statto tells me we haven't been this low in the League since 1981. We finished three points clear of the bottom four that year and lost to Enfield in the Cup!

Who the **** cares who?!? I'm sorry but we lose every ******* game without having a chance or a shot on target with brown and your asking who could we get in like it could get any worse!!!' It's a shambles. He needs to go asap. I've got a season ticket I 100% won't be going next match it depressing to whatch this great club become what it has.

Brown out. Asap.

I have a season ticket neither will I attend till brown has gone

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't understand what you mean by line-up??

That line "the FA sent a letter of apology", up as in uploaded to the website.

Sorry for being unclear. Though yes, maybe he would have been better off getting an injunction so nobody could hear of his awful line-up of four central defenders and one striker.

I'm sorry but anyone criticising Pope should really take a long hard look of what's around him. He has no support what so ever, up font on his own he will get isolated. That has happened in every single game he has played this season. That only changes when Brown throws on a forward with 20 mins to go. Like you saw against County and Crewe the game changes when he has support. Also, the amount of crosses that are put into the box are pathetic. Why can't the wingers get the ball and put it on Pope's head? You saw what happened in the promotion season with balls being whipped into the box for him, he scored. That simply isn't happening this season. For me none of the blame should lie with Popey. Instead it should lie with Brown who can't use utilise Pope at all.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Archived