onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

London Bridge incident

davidatpreston

Same **** different week.

As I said last week, lock up, deport, arrest all these known to Intel. If they come back or get out, shoot on sight.

The Muslim community have caused this. They segregate themselves from the rest of us, but then blame us for their segregation. I wonder how I go about sending my kids to a mosque or one of their schools??? Only the Muslim community can fix this, I don't think they will.

Advert

It's nothing to do with the religion of peace apparently.

It's mental illness.

ITs about a different religion, but its the same for all religions.

“The president of the United States has claimed, on more than one occasion, to be in dialogue with God. If he said that he was talking to God through his hairdryer, this would precipitate a national emergency. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive.” [sam Harris]

You can't judge Corbyn on his ability to keep us safe as he hasn't been given the chance

The tories are doing a ******* great job though aren't they

Former chief of met police (who knows more than me on the subject so sure as ****, knows more than you) saying how they've lost the streets - and who does he blame? Hint: it isn't JC (somebody who would give them MORE man power and MORE resources)

(Was a reply to Guppy4England)

You can't judge Corbyn on his ability to keep us safe as he hasn't been given the chance

Former chief of met police (who knows more than me on the subject so sure as ****, knows more than you) saying how they've lost the streets - and who does he blame? Hint: it isn't JC (somebody who would give them MORE man power and MORE resources)

So you think by putting Corbyn,McDonnell and Abbott in charge,this would solve the problem?

Apparently the first police on the scene just at batons.batons for god sake, we're at war so they all should be armed and licensed to shoot on site.

Although I understand the sentiment I dont think arming all the police is the right way to go... nor do I think it will deal with random attacks such as this.

but he has voted against EVERY anti terror bill.

These popular areas of our cities should be patrolled by armed soldiers, the soldiers are already being paid so wouldn't cost any more, this should be every weekend at least, and not just a reaction to a terror incident.

So you think by putting Corbyn,McDonnell and Abbott in charge,this would solve the problem?

do i think more police on the streets will help? yes

do i think not bombing civilians in the middle east will make it harder for these mentalists to brainwash people into joining them? yes

do you disagree with those 2 statements?

Those three couldn't run a bath never mind the country!

Unfortunately I do think it's become time to consider arming a small number of Police in major cities, airports, transport hubs and for major events. It could save lives and would also act as a deterrent.

It's very difficult to stop all would be attacks regardless of the amount of funding is put into counter terrorism. Should they continue though I can see some form of internment coming back, just as it did during WW2 and the NI conflict.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

do i think more police on the streets will help? yes

do i think not bombing civilians in the middle east will make it harder for these mentalists to brainwash people into joining them? yes

do you disagree with those 2 statements?

You haven't answered the original question?

Archived