onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

Advert

Ooh how dare me. Have you even read the previous post? Christ it's like typing to a brick wall with how stupid some people are on here.

Let me update you so you can get off your high horse.

Someone suggested because of Norman, even when he's left the fans won't come back , as I said they obviously weren't fans then.....

I hated v2001 from the start I still had a season ticket for 10 years or what ever it was. I don't support the chairman, the board, the manager, I support port vale, they will be here long after what ever owner, board or other employees are there now or were in the past. I have vented my own frustrations at players, owners and managers as others do, but I don't stop turning up because of it. Were all vale aren't we?

I did go back and read your previous post before I posted defending Paul. Nothing in that post gave any suggestion that your subsequent post was a bit of sarcasm. So people who dare question you, are stupid? Ok I bow to your superiority

Well reading your post it isn't really obvious that you were using sarcasm. I guess you aren't very good at sarcasm, I can give you some lessons if you want?

Nothing has changed to make fans suddenly come back, Norman still owns the club, Norman will still be controlling it but just via his puppet. What actually happened yesterday to make fans want to come back? If anything it has maybe put people off. My Dad is 80, doesn't get to many games now due to his health but keeps up with developments via Radio Stoke and The Sentinel. His first words on this yesterday were, "who is this Fradley? He looks a right scruffy git". So if that is the image given to fans who no longer go I doubt it will have a positive effect.

Nothing happened yesterday, if anything the events of yesterday and probably today will deter more from going. The previous post said when Norman has gone, I.e completely, I thought a sale would be though by the end of the month? Or at least that's what I have been reading on twitter, here and the like. Anyone with a brain can see he hasn't really gone, this fradley reminds me of the alien from men in black, has smurf climbed inside his body? If he starts drinking sugar water I'm worried.

I don't think that they will have full control over the money - it is Normans after all, so i would expect him to want to have some involvement in how it is spend. How much involvement though is up for debate at the moment.

All I know is that he has said that he wants to sell and that (eventually), you, me and a majority of other people will get what we want and he will go.

All I have been saying is that we need to give him time to sell up. I don't believe much of the drivel that comes from his mouth, but I do believe that he will only sell to the right person after seeing what happened to Coventry.

Of course I Am, like I said on the post Paul hasn't read my previous post. I know he travels in, hence my sarcastic post, why has he taken offence to my previous post against fans who aren't coming back no matter what changes?? It ain't me barking up the wrong tree.

My point was nothing to do with fans coming back. You stated that there re 4000 fans who want to keep it going. I sarcastically said that's put my mind at rest.

Unless something drastic changes and I hope it does, there won't be anywhere near 4000 locals who want to keep the club going next season.

My point was nothing to do with fans coming back. You stated that there re 4000 fans who want to keep it going. I sarcastically said that's put my mind at rest.

Unless something drastic changes and I hope it does, there won't be anywhere near 4000 locals who want to keep the club going next season.

Like i said paul i was replying to the previous poster who said when smurfs gone, i.e sold, fans still wont come back, to which i said they arent really fans then. It spiralled from there.

The only person who has discredited Norman, and Port Vale, is Norman by his antics. You either see it or you don't, if you don't you must be a bit blind and deaf. Pointless doing a list of his balls ups as you, like Norman, will blame everybody else apart from the bloke responsible, Norman

I'm blaming you both I am not bothered about discrediting Norman the predicament we as a football club are in is down to YOU BOTH I think you are deaf or blind you only seem to hear your own voice how you described the new chairman shows what a nasty bitter man you really are

I'm blaming you both I am not bothered about discrediting Norman the predicament we as a football club are in is down to YOU BOTH I think you are deaf or blind you only seem to hear your own voice how you described the new chairman shows what a nasty bitter man you really are

So it's my fault the club is in a mess? Get a grip yer daft sod. As for my comments on Tony Fradley, as in Catchphrase, say what you see. Nothing bitter or nasty about it.

So it's my fault the club is in a mess? Get a grip yer daft sod. As for my comments on Tony Fradley, as in Catchphrase, say what you see. Nothing bitter or nasty about it.

The lights on but nobody is home you and your Smurf out brigade are so much like Smurf your right everybody else is wrong the way you talk about other fans who have a different opinion Is pathetic and finally can you honestly say what you do is all for the love of port vale football club because from where I'm sitting you are all destroying our club

Archived