onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

fXNNnPV.png

Nick.

We were relegated because Norman, the incompetent idiot, got into bed with a 'hedge fund' consisting of a guy who sells car cleaning products door to door, led by a 'technical director' who is also a fabric and soft drink wholesaler. They built this squad, several of whom are on ludicrous money. Going by the player salary document Norman leaked to fans (still not forgotten Gorm) Cecilia for example was paid the equivalent of £32,500 PER LEAGUE GOAL if the figures are accurate.

It's OUR money, and Norman wants every penny back. His stupid experiment failed big time and now we/new owners are to pay for it. Its like the taxpayer having to bail out the reckless banking system in 2009.

Are you actually saying that should be swept under the carpet?

Narrow minded indeed.

Doha I'm saying a few on here are to blame as well as Smurf calling his daughter ugly threatening to stab her on other social media you keep poking a bees nest you eventually get stung

Advert

Sick of reading this kind of crap, that got posted regularly through the season! In case you hadn't noticed, Chris Eagles and Andre Bikey both signed for the club and almost helped us stave off relegation - and despite an underwhelming welcome from the more inane of our "fans"! I just hope we can retain these two, amongst others, to give us a chance of a quick promotion with a much smaller squad, of better quality - that people have been banging on about!

"That kind of crap" has come from people inside the game and respected ex Vale players. If you think Norman's shenanigans in the press over Pope's contract, and the way he engineered Page's exit and the Exeter aftermath, haven't affected our reputation in the game then I despair. Bykey hadn't had a club for 2 years and Eagles had been released by Accrington and both needed a job.

no we are in this mess because of smurf and the anti smurf brigade on here it's like being in the playground at school do you honestly think anybody would want to invest in the vale when a small bunch of narrow minded fans can't help themselves and try to discredit anyone they don't think is good enough to be the manager owner invester ceo chairman ball boy etc

The only person who has discredited Norman, and Port Vale, is Norman by his antics. You either see it or you don't, if you don't you must be a bit blind and deaf. Pointless doing a list of his balls ups as you, like Norman, will blame everybody else apart from the bloke responsible, Norman

Doha I'm saying a few on here are to blame as well as Smurf calling his daughter ugly threatening to stab her on other social media you keep poking a bees nest you eventually get stung

So people on here are responsible for the actions and words that were posted by a spotty schoolkid on another social media platform, Ok if you sayso

So people on here are responsible for the actions and words that were posted by a spotty schoolkid on another social media platform, Ok if you sayso

To be fair, Norm does like tarring us all with the same brush- you violent racist!!! :laugh:

My wife tells me my wit is dafter than 'Monty Python'.

I'd intended to read and moderate the Forums as needed before spending some time in the garden. That was 4 hours ago :ohmy:

If I was disposed to the saying 'read and weep' then I probably would be sitting and blubbering in a dark corner. But I don't and I'm not.

Don't you just love Port Vale? :smile:

Do They?

Brilliant.

So we will get gates of 4000+ next season very week because they all want to keep it going.

Put my mind at rest that as.

By that post I take it you are a stay away fan because of Norman and when he's gone you aren't coming back either? Or just jumping the gun and not read the previous post either?

By that post I take it you are a stay away fan because of Norman and when he's gone you aren't coming back either? Or just jumping the gun and not read the previous post either?
How very dare you question a guy that flys in from Norway several times a year solely to watch his team Port Vale and question whether he is a stay away supporter? Shame on you Guppy.

Paul (Spunk Trumpet) comes to games, he was at Fleetwood on Sunday. He does all that from his home, IN NORWAY. so you are barking up the wrong tree yet again

How very dare you question a guy that flys in from Norway several times a year solely to watch his team Port Vale and question whether he is a stay away supporter? Shame on you Guppy.

Ooh how dare me. Have you even read the previous post? Christ it's like typing to a brick wall with how stupid some people are on here.

Let me update you so you can get off your high horse.

Someone suggested because of Norman, even when he's left the fans won't come back , as I said they obviously weren't fans then.....

I hated v2001 from the start I still had a season ticket for 10 years or what ever it was. I don't support the chairman, the board, the manager, I support port vale, they will be here long after what ever owner, board or other employees are there now or were in the past. I have vented my own frustrations at players, owners and managers as others do, but I don't stop turning up because of it. Were all vale aren't we?

Paul (Spunk Trumpet) comes to games, he was at Fleetwood on Sunday. He does all that from his home, IN NORWAY. so you are barking up the wrong tree yet again

Of course I Am, like I said on the post Paul hasn't read my previous post. I know he travels in, hence my sarcastic post, why has he taken offence to my previous post against fans who aren't coming back no matter what changes?? It ain't me barking up the wrong tree.

Of course I Am, like I said on the post Paul hasn't read my previous post. I know he travels in, hence my sarcastic post, why has he taken offence to my previous post against fans who aren't coming back no matter what changes?? It ain't me barking up the wrong tree.

Well reading your post it isn't really obvious that you were using sarcasm. I guess you aren't very good at sarcasm, I can give you some lessons if you want?

Nothing has changed to make fans suddenly come back, Norman still owns the club, Norman will still be controlling it but just via his puppet. What actually happened yesterday to make fans want to come back? If anything it has maybe put people off. My Dad is 80, doesn't get to many games now due to his health but keeps up with developments via Radio Stoke and The Sentinel. His first words on this yesterday were, "who is this Fradley? He looks a right scruffy git". So if that is the image given to fans who no longer go I doubt it will have a positive effect.

Archived