onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tony Fradley ?

Mario

Advert

I thought it was his wife, but you may be right. Either way, she was a bit of a gobshite - made out that she\they were super-fans and was all too quick to slate other Vale fans as being inferior supporters.
Pretty certain it was Miss Fradley, but you are bang on about her terrible attitude towards so called lesser supporters. She was a regular poster 2003 - 2007 ish. She then got married to the best bloke ever and had the best wedding ever and lived the best life ever in a house made of gold Packmoor/ Brindley Ford way. Smurthwaite's daughter is the 2017 version of Fradders. No wonder they all get along splendidly.

Why should you worry anyway....????

Unless you are Fradley.

Yeah. Gave himself away there. Is it only the Vale where this happens? People tasked with running the club, or their relatives, join up under some pseudonym to wind the fans (their customers) up. Can someone at the club please just act professionally? We're an embarrassment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Yeah. Gave himself away there. Is it only the Vale where this happens? People tasked with running the club, or their relatives, join up under some pseudonym to wind the fans (their customers) up. Can someone at the club please just act professionally? We're an embarrassment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Its so breathtakingly bad I am beginning to get paranoid, is it all part of a master plan to fold the club?

Why would Fradley (If it is him) start by being so obnoxious?

Whats the reason.

He should be working to bridge the gap between the fans and the club.

Why on earth act like a complete cock ? For what purpose ?

Andyregs sums it up perfectly when he says

Will the last person out the door please turn off the lights.

I think that's where we are heading down the pan.

We don't deserve such complete idiots at the club, why us ?

I would have given it to Jeff Kent myself

Thank you for that very kind thought, Martino. I can't imagine anyone in authority appointing a long-haired hippie to such a public role and, in any case, I don't think I'd be able to unite the supporters with me, as I was so luckily able to do in the 1990s. And at this difficult time, I wouldn't want to be involved in any official capacity.

Tony is a nice enough guy but he did support all the outgoing directors at the infamous Valiant 2001 EGM. His mantra was that you support the directors unconditionally. I woulld not mind betting that he is a massive Jeremy Corbyn fan for that reason only.

If that's the case we're ******.

He'll be borrowing money like there's no tomorrow?

My wish for the Vale would be to see the back of NS as soon as. But what I do not like is the insults and name calling heading his way, some of it on this site is downright disgusting language, totally uncalled for. Go to the match and have your say, but not on a forum where kids partake as well, and I certainly ain't no prude.

The sayin Politics you get the representatives you deserve. , If that's the case perhaps Vale fans have the owner some of them deserve.

Archived