onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What players?

RichG

Advert

He intends to stay on until he has undone his wrongs. Norman set out with a plan when he took over the club. That plan is far from over.

Plan? I'm not sure what his plan is. The man's so confused. I recall that at one time he favoured the Peterborough model then it was the continental model. What next? How about the 'engage with the fans,respect other people views, be courteous, listen to sound advice from people who know about football, stick to your guns and lead from the front' model. That would be a good starting point.The problem is that Smurf has dug himself into such a deep hole that he hasn't got a spade large enough to get himself out.He's lost it with the fans and that's irrevocable. He's finished.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

I don't need to get a grip sunshine. I believe good customer service earns loyalty. You, on the other hand, will accept crap. No wonder the club is suffering.

Ive been a Vale fan for over 55 yrs, and believe me ive seen some bad customer service , no matter what siht has been thrown at me. Im STILL a die hard Vale fan. VTID

Guy would be decent in league two and his engine would be valuable especially if we do opt for a few older players who's legs won't be key strengths.

Shows us in a good light that he'd want to come back despite a league lower and that Rowett is happy to loan to us again after having Jones do well under us last season.

Sent from my LG-H340n using the onevalefan mobile app

Cant see anyone being announced today on a bank holiday

Well you wouldn't imagine signings would be made on a Sunday but Cheltenham did yesterday so it can be done. Just needs someone to go that extra little bit at the club and actually do some work instead of thumb twiddling and announce the signing/s. People do actually work bank holidays you know.

Well you wouldn't imagine signings would be made on a Sunday but Cheltenham did yesterday so it can be done. Just needs someone to go that extra little bit at the club and actually do some work instead of thumb twiddling and announce the signing/s. People do actually work bank holidays you know.

Agreed, we definitely need some people with imagination who are keen to be innovative and work over and above what is merely expected for the club. I centainly would and I'm certain the vast majority on here would.

Guest TommyMac
Agreed, no wonder its suffering when fans like you blame the fans who buy a season ticket.

:laugh: and I thought stoke fans were dumb.

Archived