onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What players?

RichG

Guest TommyMac
Its still may calm down plenty of time

I'm far calmer than Smurthwaite and Garlick who are showing desperation to sell season tickets while displaying total apathy to their customers. To be honest, I feel totally devalued as a supporter like I've never felt before.

Advert

Unofficial vale just tweeted a picture of Guy, asking if we have missed him and saying that tomorrow will be a good day.

Good signing if it comes off, needs a bit of work given his age but has some really good qualities.

Should shine in league 2 if he can get the consistency.

Fingers crossed it's true.

Unofficial vale just tweeted a picture of Guy, asking if we have missed him and saying that tomorrow will be a good day.

Good signing if it comes off, needs a bit of work given his age but has some really good qualities.

Impressed me during his spell here and tbh in League 2 he has the potential to be the best midfielder we have got...will be happy if he signs

Said it would by Guy

PortValeLoyal seems to have broken the news... along with the fact that Eagles has also signed but it will be announced later in the week as he is on holiday.

If Grimmer signs too as promised then that's a good week of business.

Some on here think I'm a WUM but I'll be honest. It's a massive shame we got relegated but we did. We'll pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and carry on because as Vale fans that's what we do. It's what we've always had to do.

Whatever players join us this season I will support as they wear our colours. It's got to be better than that load of ***** from last season.

You are getting really boring now.Please jog on back to Shed365.:boring:

I'm far calmer than Smurthwaite and Garlick who are showing desperation to sell season tickets while displaying total apathy to their customers. To be honest, I feel totally devalued as a supporter like I've never felt before.

Get a grip man

Guy would be decent in league two and his engine would be valuable especially if we do opt for a few older players who's legs won't be key strengths.

Shows us in a good light that he'd want to come back despite a league lower and that Rowett is happy to loan to us again after having Jones do well under us last season.

Guest TommyMac
Get a grip man

I don't need to get a grip sunshine. I believe good customer service earns loyalty. You, on the other hand, will accept crap. No wonder the club is suffering.

Archived