onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What players?

RichG

Advert

I don't rate Guy or Walker, but I'd take Grimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Thought Guy was excellent , dipped in form a little but you will get that with youngsters, what i did like he went right back in a home game he was totally lost for the first 20mins but recovered and worked it out & played that position for the rest of the match giving the best performance in that position in all the games i watched, in midfield he got box to box can spread,keep,win the ball plus will only get better-

Walker i would agree in the fact he lost his way but we have 2 other rookies already in turner and forester and need money on a proven striker to partner popey ,

Thought Guy was excellent , dipped in form a little but you will get that with youngsters, what i did like he went right back in a home game he was totally lost for the first 20mins but recovered and worked it out & played that position for the rest of the match giving the best performance in that position in all the games i watched, in midfield he got box to box can spread,keep,win the ball plus will only get better-

Walker i would agree in the fact he lost his way but we have 2 other rookies already in turner and forester and need money on a proven striker to partner popey ,

Do we need to sign Yates and Purkiss if it's Grimmer or Guy.

Both Yates and Purkiss signing is wasting the budget.

No but I would keep purkiss , depends on the deals been offered and money.

Watched purkiss do little wrong in some games yet the mind set was to knock him anyway even the matchday ratings were worse than taylor who i thought was abysmal and should never be offered a ball boy contract about the closest to the pitch he should get.

Got talking to a customer who is a Carlisle fan and he said the difference between challenging for promotion/play off or ending up in a relegation battle is about 3 decent players that can make a difference..

Spend the budget on quality (as been said before)that can handle this league and a mix of talented youngsters that can also hold their own ( Guy for me is one that can)and we shouldn't be too far away depending on the managers tactics. We will need to shake it up as youngster form will vary and the old heads may not be able to play every game , the spine is crucial

Can't be as good as Mansfields?

Why because they offered more for ONE player? Just because they've offered a better deal to one player means nothing. They may well have a bigger budget, but for all we know he could be their main signing and one they would offer more to to join.

James Alabi from Chester was in talks with us and Crewe. I think we've got him.

He's a big strong lad, a little bit lazy though but does have a great turn of pace. I'm speaking from my time officiating him regularly when he was at Stoke.

Speaking of Chester I wouldn't mind their defender Sam Hughes but I think he's destined for bigger things.

Archived