onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

De Freitas and Periera leaving

wwindsor

De Freitas has been one of the few positives this season so I'm glad he's not been released or asked to leave or anything. He does need to add a few goals to his game, but when you consider much better players than him such as Pires took a full season to really show what they are about then there's no reason why he can't do even better in the next campaign, in a lesser league, and go on to be a good player for us in the next few years.

Advert

Not sure where this tightarse label comes from as he's actually quite a spender' date=' simply trusts the wrong people to do it![/quote']

Not tight arsed? The players who came in in January obviously cost a fortune!

I'm glad it looks like DeFreitas is staying, him and Knopps were the best players signed during the looney overseas recruitment phase last summer. Unfortunately Knopps' injury might mean we don't see him again, hopefully that won't be the case. DeFreitas has aspects of his game to work on such as his finishing which is wayward when he gets himself into good positions but I'm sure good coaching could help him on that, I think he'll be a real handful for a lot of L2 sides.

I'm glad it looks like DeFreitas is staying, him and Knopps were the best players signed during the looney overseas recruitment phase last summer. Unfortunately Knopps' injury might mean we don't see him again, hopefully that won't be the case. DeFreitas has aspects of his game to work on such as his finishing which is wayward when he gets himself into good positions but I'm sure good coaching could help him on that, I think he'll be a real handful for a lot of L2 sides.

He's a player to build a new team around. I like him a lot. Good engine, decent on and off the ball, can play in a few positions and can look out for himself. Add to that the fact that he seems to really enjoy playing for the club, going on his facebook page which I stalk anyway at least. But yes, he does need to improve his finishing but he's still relatively young and somewhat raw, and with the right coaching I have no doubts he'll be a star player for us next season.

He's a player to build a new team around. I like him a lot. Good engine, decent on and off the ball, can play in a few positions and can look out for himself. Add to that the fact that he seems to really enjoy playing for the club, going on his facebook page which I stalk anyway at least. But yes, he does need to improve his finishing but he's still relatively young and somewhat raw, and with the right coaching I have no doubts he'll be a star player for us next season.

I agree,could be decent in centre mid but as you say can play on the wing or left back as well

Most were clearly overpaid irrespective!

Would you say Eagles isn't worth much ? Or from the little we saw Callum Guy and Tyler Walker ? Shopido ? Bikey ?

The ones that were injured can hardly be blamed for their injuries - I don't expect they wanted to be sidelined with painful and nasty injuries.

Of course, you (and I) don't know what they were paid, but your comment is absurd and based on ignorance (literally this time).

Would you say Eagles isn't worth much ? Or from the little we saw Callum Guy and Tyler Walker ? Shopido ? Bikey ?

The ones that were injured can hardly be blamed for their injuries - I don't expect they wanted to be sidelined with painful and nasty injuries.

Of course, you (and I) don't know what they were paid, but your comment is absurd and based on ignorance (literally this time).

As are yours as clearly by your own admission you don't know 😂

It's also why you will note I clearly said MOST.

Il put it out there that if we keep ADF and get a normal pre season in him and Brown or whoever works to tweak his game to the English style we could have a real high quality player that will make us money in the future.

Clearly very talented, not weak and can work hard and if you want to see the kind of coaching he has experienced to give him a real base to develop watch Monaco on Wednesday night with their mainly self developed players.

I'd have given Amoros a chance too but ADF we should keep hold off. What you have to remember it has become obvious that our pre season was far from how it should of been fitness wise and that makes a lot of difference.

Archived