onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

De Freitas and Periera leaving

wwindsor

I agree.

Also Purkiss, Pugh and perhaps Kelly at Lge 2 level would be worth a go. We also have 7 of Bruno's signings on the books plus the perenially injured Forrester for next season, the more of these players that leave the better but players like Tavares and Mbamba will not go anywhere 'cause their contracts are so lucrative.

If Smith does go I hope Vale get a shed load for him to enable the rebuild of the squad.

If we offer Kelly another contract there is no way I would renew.

A waste of a wage that could be paid to another player.

Yesterday his introduction weakened the team and made it harder to get a result.

He hasn't had a sniff at goal whenever he has played and isn't good enough to play in the conference which is where we will finish if he is in the side.

Advert

I agree.

Also Purkiss, Pugh and perhaps Kelly at Lge 2 level would be worth a go. We also have 7 of Bruno's signings on the books plus the perenially injured Forrester for next season, the more of these players that leave the better but players like Tavares and Mbamba will not go anywhere 'cause their contracts are so lucrative.

If Smith does go I hope Vale get a shed load for him to enable the rebuild of the squad.

Smith won't go for a "shed load"

Not happening.

Whatever he goes for goes into the owners pocket. Can people not grasp this?!

As for Purkiss, Pugh and Kelly at league 2 level...... No thanks.

Purkiss and Pugh have had their day and I would bet Kelly will never have his.

Smith won't go for a "shed load"

Not happening.

Whatever he goes for goes into the owners pocket. Can people not grasp this?!

Try not getting so angry then you may be able to read what's posted, "If Smith does go I hope Vale get a shed load for him...." I couldn't be assed to write what you posted 'cause Smurf may not be at Vale when Smith goes.

As for Purkiss, Pugh and Kelly at league 2 level...... No thanks.

Purkiss and Pugh have had their day and I would bet Kelly will never have his.

Vale will need some continuity and experience next season, simple as that. Again, note the word "Perhaps".

I agree.

No, no and no.

Purkiss dire all season. Pugh is way past it and there has to be better players out there! As for Kelly he would be the last player I want to see in a vale shirt next season. He's a disgrace.

The only players out of contract that we have any chance of keeping and should keep are bikey and eagles. Turner and reeves can stay as well. The rest can leave asap. Kelly and hooper being the first out of the door.

Also happy de Freitas is staying. He's been good and looks a good player as others have said there's obvious areas of inprovment but I think he will be a real force for us in league 2, just as amaros could have been given an actual chance. Him and Knops clearly the best two overseas players we signed. Think Knops in particular is underrated on here.

No, no and no.

Purkiss dire all season. Pugh is way past it and there has to be better players out there! As for Kelly he would be the last player I want to see in a vale shirt next season. He's a disgrace.

The only players out of contract that we have any chance of keeping and should keep are bikey and eagles. Turner and reeves can stay as well. The rest can leave asap. Kelly and hooper being the first out of the door.

Also happy de Freitas is staying. He's been good and looks a good player as others have said there's obvious areas of inprovment but I think he will be a real force for us in league 2, just as amaros could have been given an actual chance. Him and Knops clearly the best two overseas players we signed. Think Knops in particular is underrated on here.

We'll agree to disagree 593.

Whether it's DeFrietas or Amoros together with Knops who are the best of Brunos overseas signings, all three of them were not good enough for Lge 1 as has been said many times and amply demonstrated and I doubt any of them will be strong, solid players in Lge 2, I'd be happy to be proved wrong. However they're with Vale for another year unless their contracts are mutually cancelled. Hope Knops makes a full recovery.

Archived