onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Just imagine......

smithie

Advert

Unlikely as those results seem anyone who has followed football for any time knows that they are possible.

I also think it possible that Rihanna will turn up at the date I've arranged with her at the Kismet tomorrow night...she's a bit partial to a korma and some naan apparently

Which are you?... the korma or the naan?

Unlikely as those results seem anyone who has followed football for any time knows that they are possible.

I also think it possible that Rihanna will turn up at the date I've arranged with her at the Kismet tomorrow night...she's a bit partial to a korma and some naan apparently

fancy thinking of entertaining a young lady when your club is in a parlous state,ooohhh you are awful but I suppose it takes your mind off things:wink:

Vale beat Bolton

Bury lose at home

Vale win at Walsall

By 9.45pm next Tuesday we'd be safe!!

or just as likely -

Teresa May wins Miss World

Trump pays his taxes and says US will be friends with everyone

UKIP leader Nuttall's leaflet man pees in an 80-year old pensioners garden and tries to force his way into her house.... oh wait a minute.

I applaud the optimism though, and yes, we could be safe on Tuesday - or if we lose to both Bolton and Walsall, we could be down regardless of Fleetwood.

2 draws and more agony perhaps then ?

Well it wasn't meant entirely seriously, but not everybody is blessed with the ability to spot humour when they see it.

In any case. no-one would have forecast Bury getting much last night. No-one would have seen us beating Wimbledon, Swindon and getting a point off MK Dons.

There have been and will continue to be "Tales of the Unexpected".

Put it like this...I'm pretty sure Coventry and Chesterfield would swap places with us. We have hope, they have none.

Yes, but they have Norman's undying support - maybe he will delight us by becom ing their next chairman.

Loving smithies positivity better than us losing 5 /6/7 games on the trot and completely embarassing our fantastic hardcore support .

Im a optimistic person but have had it knocked completely out of me by Vale .

I shouted my heart out every home game ,what for to c the club i love get relegated .

Ive encouraged the hopeless ,the helpless ,the lazy ,the good at times but good at times isnt good enough .

I hope u right smithie

Utv

"Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion, too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Yes let's imagine, if John Lennon did it so can we :) We have 6 days to keep imagining before we know our fate

Worst song in the history of humanity.

Well Toyah millions of people take a different point of view from you. In 50 years time there will be millions more still taking a different point of view from you. I understand that you do not like the song. We all have different tastes and things that we enjoy and do not enjoy. That is one of the beauties of life.

What I struggle to understand is the curt almost aggressive nature of your 7 word reply and the reference to the "worst of humanity". There are many acts that qualify for the linkage of the words worst and humanity. A song is definitely not one of them.

This is a fun little post and I was so pleased to see it started by a proper Vale fan who is still dreaming and hoping, as all true football fans do. I wanted to show my support for his hope, which certainly springs eternal, even if I fear his hope is misplaced. Come Tuesday if his hopes are realised this site will be buzzing.

Given the title of the thread it seemed reasonable to post the words of the most famous and well loved song that contains the word imagine in its title. This song, is without doubt (based on sales and air plays) the best and most famous and most well loved song in the history of humanity which had the word imagine in its title! I understand you don't like it, but in absolute terms you are in a very small minority.

Archived