onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Just imagine......

smithie

Advert

In the history of the world we have played 22 League games against Bolton and won one. If we win tomorrow it won't be a shock it'll be a ******* miracle!! Go on Vale!!

I remember we hadn't won at Kenilworth Road(Luton) ever or since Queen Vic was on the throne until we last went there! We won 3-1 with Lee Sinnott's team! Miracles do happen!:ninja:

I was in the Bycars that day with my dad, lost all the change out of my pockets when Walkers goal went in, proper mental. Look at the crowd on the video, we have completely lost that enthusiasm :-(

It was the same in the Paddock Tim, everyone went mental, it was a game we needed to win and everyone was really despondent until the late winner went in. Bolton fans didn't take it too well though:smile:

hope for 3 points but it may be to little too late.

Hope is a wonderful thing. Even if we only get one point, it could be a valuable one and may still allow us to stay up, I know the odds are against it massively if we draw or lose, but the female with the thyroid problem (note my political correctness, I know you love it bookie) has not yet started the first note.

While we are still breathing there is hope for the patient but it's now out of our hands and I can see both Bury and the Shrews winning their home games which would more or less seal our fate.

I've never felt that it has been down to a lack of effort but quality and class, especially in the final third. Because of our injury problems we're fielding several lads who, for me, wouldn't warrant a start in a league two team never mind where we are, and that's the real issue.

Still, it's 11 v 11 and if we can keep it tight and not go to sleep in the first 20 minutes (as we often do in home games) we might just sneak one. Cross everything!

While we are still breathing there is hope for the patient but it's now out of our hands and I can see both Bury and the Shrews winning their home games which would more or less seal our fate.

I've never felt that it has been down to a lack of effort but quality and class, especially in the final third. Because of our injury problems we're fielding several lads who, for me, wouldn't warrant a start in a league two team never mind where we are, and that's the real issue.

Still, it's 11 v 11 and if we can keep it tight and not go to sleep in the first 20 minutes (as we often do in home games) we might just sneak one. Cross everything!

I don't know which table you're reading but it's 100% in our hands.

Yes, it is. You are correct. I was wrong. Put it down to a senior moment! But now it's only Bury and not 3-4 clubs. Our goal difference is terrible. Let's see if it still is do-able by 4.45 today.

Of course, if somehow we can get some points today it will make it doubly hard at Fleetwood who might still be able to catch the Trotters, so one way or another the gods are not smiling on us.

A season of course is down to 46 games and as is usually the case over 50 is normally enough. I'm guessing 51 might just do it this time but that means at the very least 6/9 points but it could be more.

I like John Lennon but I suspect it's not going to be 'Imagine' in this final week but more a case of 'Help' thanks to 'The Fool on the Hill.' :wink:

Archived