onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Just imagine......

smithie

Advert

I'll have what you're having

Make mine a double!

Unfortunately, we will find ourselves 3 points off safety (Shrewsbury) best case scenario come Saturday night with a much worse goal difference, meaning that we still need 2 results from our last two away games. It'll all be over this time next week inevitably.

I love positivity

Up the vale

It's great to have a positive mental attitude. Even greater to be able to come to terms with reality.

Who would risk £1 bet on each of the imagined three games?

Vale beat Bolton

Bury lose at home

Vale win at Walsall.

Personally I think Bolton will stuff us as we haven't got a clue how to score or close a game down.It's pointless trying to apportion blame elsewhere as the buck stops at the top,the squad isn't even national league standard and it's all down to normans attempts to fill his boots.Just shows how low the club has sunk when we have to rely on the failure of others to maintain our league 1 status.

This post sums up the badge of stupid brigade to a tea dreamers with more money than sense welcome to league two:wacko:

Well it wasn't meant entirely seriously, but not everybody is blessed with the ability to spot humour when they see it.

In any case. no-one would have forecast Bury getting much last night. No-one would have seen us beating Wimbledon, Swindon and getting a point off MK Dons.

There have been and will continue to be "Tales of the Unexpected".

Put it like this...I'm pretty sure Coventry and Chesterfield would swap places with us. We have hope, they have none.

Well it wasn't meant entirely seriously, but not everybody is blessed with the ability to spot humour when they see it.

In any case. no-one would have forecast Bury getting much last night. No-one would have seen us beating Wimbledon, Swindon and getting a point off MK Dons.

There have been and will continue to be "Tales of the Unexpected".

Put it like this...I'm pretty sure Coventry and Chesterfield would swap places with us. We have hope, they have none.

but it's bob hope .

Vale beat Bolton

Bury lose at home

Vale win at Walsall

By 9.45pm next Tuesday we'd be safe!!

Now imagine this one;

Vale lose to Bolton

Bury beat Northampton

Vale lose to Walsall

Down by next Tuesday.

I know which one Id go with.

Vale beat Bolton

Bury lose at home

Vale win at Walsall

By 9.45pm next Tuesday we'd be safe!!

Unlikely as those results seem anyone who has followed football for any time knows that they are possible.

I also think it possible that Rihanna will turn up at the date I've arranged with her at the Kismet tomorrow night...she's a bit partial to a korma and some naan apparently

Personally I think Bolton will stuff us as we haven't got a clue how to score or close a game down.It's pointless trying to apportion blame elsewhere as the buck stops at the top,the squad isn't even national league standard and it's all down to normans attempts to fill his boots.Just shows how low the club has sunk when we have to rely on the failure of others to maintain our league 1 status.

I work with three Bolton season tickets holders and they tell me very poor performances from them at present as their main man Gary Madine is out injured and they are not the same team with out him in the side.

So we live with a big hope that they carry on that way on Saturday.

Archived