onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests Saturday

suge1w

Advert

That will make sure the players **** up.Excellent idea.
howjy me owd the players haven't got it in them for a fight against relegation matey. Smurf pays peanuts and he's got monkeys, end of. We won't get another point. League 2 next season mate.

I stick up for myself and Port Vale but as you say Karl you won't get involved and neither will I.Any potential buyer will run a mile if it kicks off again.

So people should just carry on and leave things as they are, that's what people did for years with Bratt and co. Many people said for years they were a problem, now we need make sure Smurf is out and gone. Port Vale needs a new owner for the summer to rebuild. Another season with that idiot in charge will be the end of PVFC as we know it.

I just don't think the fans have the stomach for the fight anymore... let's be honest Smurf is just another one, we had the V2001 and before that the end of the Bell era and we always seems to be fighting owners... I yearn for just a few years of stability where we can enjoy the football good or bad and our only thought is the past game and the next rather than our very existence all the time. I envy fans of like Burton or Rochdale who just seem to enjoy stability which in itself then breeds success despite limited size (both far smaller than Vale for a start).

I love this club, I fall out with the wife over my passion for it, how my weekends are dictated by how we do and I'm constantly on forums etc but we seem to go from one drama to the next and it's never ending. I can't go through the strain of another administration or fight but it seems to be heading in that direction worryingly.

Fans this time seem to be more 'tired' and given up the ghost on the club, attendances are terrible, even more so than when we were up against V2001 and MOLD and in mid table League Two.

The clubs needs stability, the fans need it and it's tragic that we don't seem able to find it from one owner to the next.

As fans our first aim has to be to try and keep us in the league which means getting purely behind them during the game on Saturday in the hope of an upset. Surely we can voice dissent after the game if need be?

What I will say though is I genuinely fear for the club at the moment, during MOLD and V2001 we always felt we would prevail as fans and eventually get the club saved but this time I just don't know, we could sink further or go out of business and threats on twitter to Smurfs daughter or suggestions she be stabbed are not exactly going to do the club any good in terms of Smurf not just packing the club in as a whole.

In terms of Danni I don't get the point in fans abusing her or venting opinion? She's defending her father as most of us would our own close family members and is not running the club or in any way in control of the club so she's entitled to do that. Passions are high, we all love the club dearly and it's been a part of people and their family's/ancestors for 141 years (138 if you believe some stories!) but idiotic things like that won't benefit anybody.

Anybody still remember the last home game against Bolton on 22nd April,1973 when they finished as Champions?We drew 2-2 in front of over 14,000 fans and there was hell-up,pitch invasions,fighting and the ref got kicked to the ground.

Never again thanks.

In terms of Danni I don't get the point in fans abusing her or venting opinion? She's defending her father as most of us would our own close family members and is not running the club or in any way in control of the club so she's entitled to do that. Passions are high, we all love the club dearly and it's been a part of people and their family's/ancestors for 141 years (138 if you believe some stories!) but idiotic things like that won't benefit anybody.

Some of the insults dished out on here to her are completely out of order.

For the umpteenth time, people understand that there is no Dubai owner coming in with billions.

We just want someone who can run a ******* football club and not a clueless, arrogant, egotistical, narcissistic, bitter, negative idiot, like we have now.

Thank you. we only need look at the likes of Burton.

Well it also depends on how the chairman runs a club, Smurf is not running PVFC in the same light.
Perhaps Smurf should have started in the Southern Premier Tier 7, and learnt the game from its roots, but would probably have gone lower.

I just don't think the fans have the stomach for the fight anymore... let's be honest Smurf is just another one, we had the V2001 and before that the end of the Bell era and we always seems to be fighting owners... I yearn for just a few years of stability where we can enjoy the football good or bad and our only thought is the past game and the next rather than our very existence all the time. I envy fans of like Burton or Rochdale who just seem to enjoy stability which in itself then breeds success despite limited size (both far smaller than Vale for a start).

I love this club, I fall out with the wife over my passion for it, how my weekends are dictated by how we do and I'm constantly on forums etc but we seem to go from one drama to the next and it's never ending. I can't go through the strain of another administration or fight but it seems to be heading in that direction worryingly.

Fans this time seem to be more 'tired' and given up the ghost on the club, attendances are terrible, even more so than when we were up against V2001 and MOLD and in mid table League Two.

The clubs needs stability, the fans need it and it's tragic that we don't seem able to find it from one owner to the next.

As fans our first aim has to be to try and keep us in the league which means getting purely behind them during the game on Saturday in the hope of an upset. Surely we can voice dissent after the game if need be?

What I will say though is I genuinely fear for the club at the moment, during MOLD and V2001 we always felt we would prevail as fans and eventually get the club saved but this time I just don't know, we could sink further or go out of business and threats on twitter to Smurfs daughter or suggestions she be stabbed are not exactly going to do the club any good in terms of Smurf not just packing the club in as a whole.

Have people actually said she should be stabbed ? That is sick, protest, all the rest but don't threaten anybody. It is only a game om regards to this and somebody's life is much more important than PVFC.

Perhaps Smurf should have started in the Southern Premier Tier 7, and learnt the game from its roots, but would probably have gone lower.

One of those are you. Suppose you feel Port Vale is going back to its good old 70s self by getting relegated to League Two, ya'know its where we belong after all. We were there in the 70s.

One of those are you. Suppose you feel Port Vale is going back to its good old 70s self by getting relegated to League Two, ya'know its where we belong after all. We were there in the 70s.
Don't understand your comment, but I consider we should hold a mid L1 position, occasionally we drop below and more rarely rise above, but that is football usually due to periods of better or worse management.

Archived