onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Protests Saturday

suge1w

Advert

Id like c a protest by the players against the drop to the second division .

I cannot believe the fans enthusiasm is not rubbing off on the players.

Home and away there efforts r not protesting against our probable relegation ( players ).

Shameful really as the carrot is there to stay up yet i get the impression from there performances that most would be better off giving up the game and going working a warehouse on minimum wage.

In life u r asked prove people wrong .

Most generalsupporters ( especially the delighted lardies) have us down to lose all 3 games .

My challenge to u who have not being a level whats acceptable last 4 games is to silence them and silence them well .

As for smurf he is brought about his own downfall.

U do not criticise your customers,u do try to shop at the 99p store when we need Next quality etc .

My only protest on sat if we lose will be at the players as they wear the shirt they can change everything .

Negativity and anger has come through there performances as once u r selected and cross that line u have to deliver.

For one reason or another, I didn't manage to get to a game until Boxing Day this year and after the insipid performance the players gave, I had no inclination to spend £23 per match watching a football club rudderless from the top down with players without a care. I have other things that I consider more important now.

7-8 years ago, I would have (and did) protested after every match even if there were only 10-20 others. Now, I don't have the inclination or time to do so, and I don't think it would make much difference in any event.

It's people like me that should actually worry Norman more than any potential protest; what will be a silent but significantly large number of fans who have grown tired of constant instability, mental chairmen, managers without a clue and players without a heart. People who will simply walk away because the football on show is not worth our hard earned money and time.

If I posted this on Facebook I would probably be called a glory hunter, I will more than likely be called one on here too. In my mind that couldn't be further from the truth and I don't want or need to justify myself to anyone. I simply have more important things to spend my time and money on. This is not a personal premeditated starve 'em out campaign, it's simply something that's occurred organically over time as a result of personal circumstance (more so) and a poor a product on show. I suspect I am not alone in this respect.

All anyone wants is for someone with at least half a brain cell to come in and run the club in a prudent (self-sufficient) manner, with a medium and long term strategy towards growing the fanbase, maximising turnover and playing some decent football. It's not a lot to ask.

Its obviously harder than managing Stoke Audi or are they too getting relegated to a VW garage.

For one reason or another, I didn't manage to get to a game until Boxing Day this year and after the insipid performance the players gave, I had no inclination to spend £23 per match watching a football club rudderless from the top down with players without a care. I have other things that I consider more important now.

7-8 years ago, I would have (and did) protested after every match even if there were only 10-20 others. Now, I don't have the inclination or time to do so, and I don't think it would make much difference in any event.

It's people like me that should actually worry Norman more than any potential protest; what will be a silent but significantly large number of fans who have grown tired of constant instability, mental chairmen, managers without a clue and players without a heart. People who will simply walk away because the football on show is not worth our hard earned money and time.

If I posted this on Facebook I would probably be called a glory hunter, I will more than likely be called one on here too. In my mind that couldn't be further from the truth and I don't want or need to justify myself to anyone. I simply have more important things to spend my time and money on. This is not a personal premeditated starve 'em out campaign, it's simply something that's occurred organically over time as a result of personal circumstance (more so) and a poor a product on show. I suspect I am not alone in this respect.

no cheeky you are not.

I'm in the same boat, fella!

Glory hunter, **** off down Stoke

I think a lot of Vale fans feel the same at the moment. Protests won't make any difference.

I think a lot of Vale fans feel the same at the moment. Protests won't make any difference.

Protests as in standing outside shouting/marching/silence/walking out early etc rarely make much of a difference, they just emphasize a point the protestors want to make. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be done.... but the will and fight has to be there to make them effective... sadly I dont think it is... apathy has taken control and that as a "protest" can be far more effective.

Archived