onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For those blaming Brown

Iron Curtain

Advert

Smurf said at the beginning of the season that Brown had applied for the job after Page went. Smurf said that he didn't give Brown the job as he wasn't ready as he didn't have the experience.

Roll forward 6 months and all of a sudden Smurf decided that Brown is now ready once Ribiero had gone.

Yes Brown has not been very good but if Smurf knew he wasn't ready then why give him the job? Smurfs fault and Smurfs fault only!

Have you seen the play live other than on tv?We have a team of players from tv scouting as it is don't want anymore

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

No,i have a friend who has seen both players playing in non league and thats good enough for me,in fact i have given smurf names of players in non league football who said person has seen a lot of and all have ended up at league clubs,one being bogle when at solihull,one john goddard at swindon when at woking,another jamal lowe at portsmouth when at hampton and richmond.

At the end of the day many come up with suggestions of players names yet few have seen them play,even smurf signs players off you tube clips

Why is this idiot still our manager any other club he would have gone 10 games ago

Same reason as we have an idiot of a chairman who couldn't appoint a decent manager if he tried,phil bowers was right smurf needs to say right i have messed us so i am putting my hand in my pocket(NOT LOANS) and paying for the right manager and backing him to bring in the players needed.

Personally i think we wont hear much from him and he will just leave to whatever revenue comes in for our budget and he will have Brown as manager next season

Brown is doing as good a job as anyone with a total lack of support from their chairman.

Sent from my XT1072 using the onevalefan mobile app

Brown is not doing a good job, we are going down yet we weren't in a relegation position when Brown took charge. Agree, it's been difficult for him with the dross he has been left and a complete tool as a boss but he definitely has not done a good job and needs to go amongst a massive clear out that is needed.

Personally think you'll get what you wish for as I see both Brown and Smurf here next season.

Does anyone care any more?

Sent from my XT1072 using onevalefan mobile app

Of course people care although thats me done for this season .

I c no point in going on sat ive being the other 22 home league games .

We have failed the only people Smurf Brown and Bruno have delighted is the stoke fans this season .

Wheres the pride when u a Port Vale player when u take to the field u aint just playing against the said opposition u playing against every arrogant ,big headed ,obnoxious stoke fan ,do they not understand that ,if they dont then they shouldnt be playing for us .

Once again this club puts good hard working honest Vale fans on there knees .

Why can they not move forwards and be winners .

Bad bad times again .

I face a fight now a fight to continue .

My love for Vale has waned over the years as we never beat anyone we shouldnt be beating .

We have empty seats everywhere as folk will not pay watch mediocrity .

We r losing fans because of the chairman .

We r losing games because we r playing players who r injured as there suppodedly is no one else .

Yet all we want is c pride in the shirt .

Theres no pride in being relegated just disgrace .

So u have to point your finger at the players and manager he picks them they dont deliver .

Look at Oxford what great pride they have Swindon there hated neighbours and them doing them a favour by beating us .

3 games left Bolton Walsall and Fleetwood .

Two of top three so they flow they have ability and they know how win .

The other Walsall bogey team .

U couldnt make it up .

If ee get out of this it would be the greatest escape ever .

We need strikers as the Ones we have are not good enough brown if you are reading please change your tactics and formation for the last 3 games to give us any chance of staying in league 1

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Archived