Advert

5 to play

I'm very cynical and pessimistic and hopefully very wrong

H Sheff U - 1-3

A Oxford - 2-0

H Bolton - 1-4

A Walsall - 2-0

A Fleetwood - 1-0

Away we just can't cut it at all so I don't expect anything and in the home matches the oppo will just be too good,,,very depressing. But then I am the chocolate fireguard of football score predictors so you never know.

Advert

How many points did we amass last season as the performances in a lot of the matches were worse than this season .

Off me head Burton H A Walsall H A ,etc .

We will get 1 more point than last season

UTV

Vale 1-1 Blades(players pi55ed up)

Oxford 0-0 Vale

Vale 1-1 Bolton

Walsall 0-1 Vale

Fleetwood 1-0Vale

Not sure about relegationmyarse, but if Vale get away with only conceding 3 goals in those 5 games (as you predict) I reckon half the Paddock will kissyourarse. We might easily let 3 in on Friday alone.

relegationmyarse#

Not sure about relegationmyarse, but if Vale get away with only conceding 3 goals in those 5 games I reckon half the Paddock will kissyourarse.

My only hope is results more like

Blades 2-2 (withthem having a dodgy penalty given against them and a man sent off)

Oxford lose 1-3

Bolton lose 1-2

Walsall 1-1

Fleetwood win 2-1 cos they cant stop laughing at our fans all dressed as giant cod-pieces.

If we are very lucky, those 5 points MIGHT just do it.

With our away form frankly embarassing I said a few weeks ago we're going to have to beat at least one of Sheffield and Bolton to stay up. Are they capable? Who knows but I'm not holding out a great deal of hope! I'm just hoping one(or more) of Walsall, Oxford and Fleetwood either has a complete mare or in the case of the former two they don't have a lot to play for and are already 'on the beach' as they say, when we play them!:ohmy:

With our away form frankly embarassing I said a few weeks ago we're going to have to beat at least one of Sheffield and Bolton to stay up. Are they capable? Who knows but I'm not holding out a great deal of hope! I'm just hoping one(or more) of Walsall, Oxford and Fleetwood either has a complete mare or in the case of the former two they don't have a lot to play for and are already 'on the beach' as they say, when we play them!:ohmy:

The problem is that our lot are already on the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Its between us Bury and Swindon Shrewsbury remaining two places now after yesterdays games .

So it looks like we r doomed as he plays his favourites all the time ,no goals scored in 3 defence crumbles under no pressure ,down id say .

Havent even thought about league two never mind going back to that abysmal league .

Personally I think we've had it now although I'd love some kind of miracle to happen that proves me wrong. There are so, so, so many things that have been wrong this season it's untrue and a book could be written to analyse it. However, the No.1 issue has been the utterly abysmal away form, with only 3 away games remaining we've only gained 9 points away across the season and have only scored 12 goals. I can't see us getting any points from the games at Oxford, Walsall or Fleetwood even if none of them have anything to play for or played their youth teams, for some reason our players have serious mental attitude problems in away games and seem to accept defeat before kick off and it's got worse as the season has progressed. The tactics haven't helped either, both Bruno and Brown have stuck by one up front which has failed time after time, surely a definition of idiocy to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result? Some away games have seen our lone 'striker' more isolated than Robinson Crusoe.

My big, big worry is that we descend straight through L2 into oblivion with that big fat cabbage still clinging to the vain hope somebody equally as stupid will come along and buy his magic beans for millions of pounds.

Archived