onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

Advert

I like Michael Brown and I know he is fighting a losing battle. But it's becoming more and more obvious that he isn't the man for the job.

So yet again Mr Smurthwaite has made another massive clanger.

Offering Browny a contract extension before even offering him the job on a full time.

If we decide to bring someone else in, anyone worth their salt will want to bring on their own team meaning either a payoff we can't afford or Browny hanging around like a bad smell.

The foolish five on this forum will try and defend Smurf again.

Shame of Smurf.

Shame on those that still support him after he has proven time after time after time that he is not capable of making a success of his tenure at Port Vale.

Let's see if he rewards the diehard badge of stupid subscribers by halving season ticket prices next time to watch league two walking dead football !!

Let's see if he rewards the diehard badge of stupid subscribers by halving season ticket prices next time to watch league two walking dead football !!

Smurf did say on here on the Q an A thread that season tickets would be cheaper if we were relegated,so we will see on that one

I dread to think of the reaction and questions he would get now if he did another on here or if there was another vote now on if he should sell or not

According to reports we sold 2,300 season tickets last year. There is no way at all that they brought in the amount you are talking about here.

Acrued Income covers many things

ST, Box's, Sponsorship,Ground advertising etc and the Vat on it which in this case was due 08.08.16

Smurf did say on here on the Q an A thread that season tickets would be cheaper if we were relegated,so we will see on that one

I dread to think of the reaction and questions he would get now if he did another on here or if there was another vote now on if he should sell or not

After this seasons fiasco and the mood of the majority of the fans, I think he would struggle to give season tickets away.

Davo80 so far all the posts you have posted tonight appear to be just either speculation or your own unfounded opinions?

When anyone like Jean presses you for where you got your information from you just seem to babble on about crap and avoid giving a direct answer, just so you can stick up for that utter clown who is killing the club.

Smurf is completely deluded. To make mistake after mistake that has un-necessarily cost the club money, then to expect the next owner (whoever that may be) to pay for the his mistakes is utterly delusional.

The money that smurfs wasted on nonsense deals, crap players and managers is own fault and no one else's so why should the club or anyone else foot the bill? Smurf should write off his "mistake money" for the good of the club that's the least he should do!

Most other football club owners invest and write millions knowing that it's money that they are never going to see again, so why does Smurf think he's different? To me it just shows how arrogant he is, thinking he is better than other business people. I remember him saying not so long ago that he's never lost money in business, yet the likes Richard Branson and Alan Sugar openly admit that they've lost money on various business investments. Difference is they aren't arrogant enough to expect the money back, they just put it down to experience, move on and concentrate on making better business deals in the future.

Yet knowing all of this you still stick up for Smurf and have the cheek to call others mongs! unbelievable!

I am not sure how any future owner will pay for anything other than assets and hopefully the stadium

Was there outrage when he bought it all for 1.25M which was clearly a very distressed value.

I understood that at Xmas he was going to convert his debt to equity to passify some on here

Really that is window dressing as at the end of the day it what he sells if for which will be debt free to new owner is their concern yours should only be to who

I am not sure how any future owner will pay for anything other than assets and hopefully the stadium

Was there outrage when he bought it all for 1.25M which was clearly a very distressed value.

I understood that at Xmas he was going to convert his debt to equity to passify some on here

Really that is window dressing as at the end of the day it what he sells if for which will be debt free to new owner is their concern yours should only be to who

Will he sell the stadium at a sensible value or the frankly laughable value mentioned recently... was or 7m or 9m. I genuinely forget!

Will he sell the stadium at a sensible value or the frankly laughable value mentioned recently... was or 7m or 9m. I genuinely forget!

As l am not in the loop do not know.

But the Club has received 200k in last 18 months for exclusivity with different parties so they must of been serious

As l am not in the loop do not know.

But the Club has received 200k in last 18 months for exclusivity with different parties so they must of been serious

That's a nice way to get a little bit of extra (non refundable?) money.

Acrued Income covers many things

ST, Box's, Sponsorship,Ground advertising etc and the Vat on it which in this case was due 08.08.16

So how come it is £400k more in the 2016 accounts than 2015 in spite of season ticket sales being a reported nigh on 1,000 down? I'm find this hard to understand.

Archived