onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another poor Smurf decision

Iron Curtain

Don't know.

Smurf still offered it to him though didn't he?

I remember Smurf saying he had offered Adams a new contract and the contract was on the table waiting to be signed.But Adams had never seen seen the contract.

Advert

Normans accountant is actually a friend of the family and you are right, he is not worth £75m, it's a lot more actually.

If that is true then he won't miss the £2m.

If that is true, the threats of becoming a quiet, none investing owner are shocking.

In that case he is valuing his own ego over the hard working vale fans who want and deserve an owner who has a plan to turn the club around.

He made the mistakes. He can sit in his comfy house that he bought with no debt and thumb his nose at the fans of our club that we love.

I didn't rate him as an owner previously. If this is true I also don't rate him as a human being.

In Norman i trust

Do you trust him to restore the Vale to the position they were in when he took over? That is a team capable of promotion to L1 managed by a competent manager, or if a few miracles happen this season, a team capable of finishing mid-way in L1 next season?

Same defensive tactics away from home all season. Why does Brown not see even now that one forward is not enough. If he attacks teams like Coventry and Chesterfield, who are both woeful , they will crumble and if there are men in the box maybe a tap in or deflection will win the game. Stop trying for clean sheets, they don't win games, goals do. How simple is that.?

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using the onevalefan mobile app

If I am privy to something, I don't have to tell anyone, this site is full of mongs I.e tell me what you know how you know this, there are some very sensibly posters who I admire and some tell me what you know or else your lying! I am unsure what catorgory I put you in, I do admire you taking the time to read all my posts while I was watching the paint dry, your very detailed response has given me some food for thought!!! Ps I though Norman resembles a smurf not a clown ��

I would say that you are privvy to information that NORMAN drip feeds you at a guess

Archived